New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Meron ba? =) Palagay naman ng details boys

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    last promo nila was 40k off from the 1.04 price tag kaya saktong 1m na lang for the 2.0R. pero this deal ended last march 31 pa. i dont know kung meron pa silang promos for it pero im sure meron yan. try and call Mazda PH

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Nung april may nabasa ako sa dyaryo na 0% interest 24 months to pay sa 2.0. Hindi ko lang sure kung meron pa ngayon. Call them nalang.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    heard on the radio about the 24 months 0%. kaso it's an old model na. wala pa yung facelifted version kaya siguro pinopromo na nila.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    If you try hard enough they will probably give you 100K off the list price.

The official policy right now is 100K off the list price, free LTO and 1 year comprehensive insurance, if you pay cash. But my experience is that they will still give a relatively good discount even if you go for financing.

My wife and I got a (in my opinion) pretty good deal from this guy, Dan ( 0917 535 0903 ) at Mazda Makati, albeit not for the 2.0R. They had one remaining red limited edition hatch..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Current promo for the 2.OR is 90K off.

They also have test drive events during weekends... you can win a trip to palawan, among other prizes, just for test driving the mazda cars. Sulit pumunta

Mazda 3 2.0 Latest Promo