New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo View Post
    Why does the US get a much better looking version? Do'nt we deserve the same thing?

that's the 2008 remake...
    wala silang 2007 gawa ng cx7 at cx9
    mas mataas sya sa bagong labas ng crv at rav4 na puro mga crossover

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    I still like my 2006 Tribute V6's looks both exterior and interior.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    do the rear passenger windows NOT go down fully but just halfway lang? tried my new 07 tribute and thats what happens...m not sure if thats normal...help...thanks...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'm not familiar with the Tribby, but that's usually normal. It's because there's not enough space in the doors for the windows to go all the way down, due to wheel well intrusion. If the rear windows go down to exactly the same height, that's normal for your car.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle View Post
    sana maglabas ng 2.5L CRDi na variant ang mazda for the tribute. and sana yung gear nya may + and - like the mazda 3 and 6. daming bibili nyan pag ganun.
    I second that! 2.5 or 3.0 CRDi diesel engine with sportronic shifts, COOL!
    Economy, power & japorms all-in-one!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    How I wish the CX 7 be introduced in the Philippines. It is quite popular here in LA and cheaper than the new CRV. Converted directly to pesos its just 1.4M

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I'm not familiar with the Tribby, but that's usually normal. It's because there's not enough space in the doors for the windows to go all the way down, due to wheel well intrusion. If the rear windows go down to exactly the same height, that's normal for your car.
    thanks niky....it does go down the same level for both rear windows...just wanted to make sure...hehe...they say its for safety reasons...i love forums...hehe...people can share what they know of or what they are thinking...hehe

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    whats the fuel consumption of the mazda tribute? had mine for a few days and medyo magastos...hehe...dont know how to compute e..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Go to a gas station to buy gas. Tell the gas boy to fill it to the automatic cut-off. Reset one of the trip meters (do this by selecting Trip Meter "A" or "B", then hold down the control stud till it resets to zero)

Drive it for three or four days, till you're down to at least half a tank. Then fill it up again to the automatic cut-off (first click). Write down the distance travelled on the trip meter, then divide the distance by the amount of gas used... that's your fuel economy in kilometers per liter.

To get a ballpark average, do this three or four times.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    my 3.0 does 7.5 to 8 km per lt. ( 80% hi way )

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
introducing: the 2007 Mazda Tribute