New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Anyone who has experience removing the stereo of the Mazda Power Van E2000? I need to have the stereo repaired. However, it seems that you need to dismantle the whole dashboard to remove the stereo?
    Last edited by mcalma1154; December 29th, 2008 at 12:30 AM. Reason: To make thread title more direct to the point

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    bro, kung yung sa stereo mo ay may tape tuner sa taas tapos may equalizer sa baba, may frame yan na square around both. Kelangan mo lang ng credit card to take it off.. naka clip lang yung fram na yun on four sides tapos makikita mo na yung mga screws to hold the stereo..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lycantrope View Post
    bro, kung yung sa stereo mo ay may tape tuner sa taas tapos may equalizer sa baba, may frame yan na square around both. Kelangan mo lang ng credit card to take it off.. naka clip lang yung fram na yun on four sides tapos makikita mo na yung mga screws to hold the stereo..
    Thank you Lycantrope! Natanggal ko na stereo kahapon. I used a putty knife (yong ginagamit na pag masilya). You are right, may 4 clips that hold the frame around the stereo. Inserting the putty knife released the clips!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi, I am new to tsikot.com,i am also an owner of mazda power van e2000, the information posted here helps a lot. I was also trying to remove the stereo but was not succesful, but with this info i think i will be able to remove it. thanks.

my e2000 is overheating pag matagal na naka-on ang aircon. gusto ko sana palitan ang radiator ng 3 or 4 rows, tama kaya yun? anyone knows solution to this?

How to Remove Stereo on Mazda E200 Power Van Model 1997