Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
Thank you for your kind words! I have a very limited knowledge about cars and I can't contribute much, unlike the others whom you mentioned some time ago. Those members are no longer here and I never had the chance to interact with them.

There were a few like vinj and this guy who writes in a magazine. I can't remember his username and sadly, they are no longer active here.

It seems the members here got tired of the same topic and there are a few new members who will join. So yes as you have observed in your previous post, this forum is unlike before where everything is all about cars.

I think people lost their enthusiasm for cars. They see it just another type of appliances. I can't blame them though. How can you enjoy driving when you need to sit inside the car for two hours for a two kilometer ride?

Not that people here lost their enthusiasm for cars, but as you also mentioned maybe they just got tired of the same topics.
That's why I am most active in non-car related threads than before, which are also the currently more active threads.
If say I would want to know something about oils, or brake pads... I'd rather use the search function rather than post a query here.

For specific problems with my car, I'd probably post in our particular fb page where replies are prompt, relatively accurate and generally helpful.
You can even post an S.O.S. if you're experiencing any kind of trouble on the road.