New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hi po sa lahat. Im new here, Gusto ko lang po magpatulong kung saang branch makakakuha ng best Mazda 3 deal, and kaninong dealer. Kung pwede po pakipost na rin ang mga freebies and offers na nakuha nyo, just wanted to know what things I should haggle for in buying a 3. Thanks...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by anti_hero View Post
    Hi po sa lahat. Im new here, Gusto ko lang po magpatulong kung saang branch makakakuha ng best Mazda 3 deal, and kaninong dealer. Kung pwede po pakipost na rin ang mga freebies and offers na nakuha nyo, just wanted to know what things I should haggle for in buying a 3. Thanks...
    Metro Manila Mazda dealers usually give good offer and discount(I haven't inquired provincial dealers). Standard discount for Mazda 3 S is usually 50k for V, 30k. But you can go further than these depending on your haggle skills. Usually SAs with poor sales are willing to give you the best offer to meet their quota.

My advice is dont avail the inhouse financing. You can apply for a car loan and you can get almost the same freebies and discount with this less expensive scheme.

Usual freebies:

Free Tint, floor mats
    3 year LTO registration + TPL
    Some accessories like backing sensors, etc
    Other freebies

Happy Car Shopping!

Help on getting the best Mazda 3 deal