New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Sayang sir, Bnew na Lancer din sana yang budget mo...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeds25 View Post
    Thanks guys for the reply. Now I know. Sigh...

Actually, I tried to get a brand new 2010 mazda 3, but they approved me for 30% dp.

So, anong papers yung mga kelangan kong kunin sa kanya...

Check with Mazda Makati...look for Louie (tell him you were referred by Jonas). Good luck!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Thanks guys for the reply. Now I know. Sigh...

Actually, I tried to get a brand new 2010 mazda 3, but they approved me for 30% dp.

So, anong papers yung mga kelangan kong kunin sa kanya...

1) OR/CR na dapat ittransfer to your name.
    2) Insurance papers na dapat itransfer to your name also.
    3) Car/Service/PMS manual para sa records.

siya na dapat magbayad ng lahat since lugi ka na.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'm first-time car owner. Just wanted to know if I got a good deal and what other things I need to be cognizant of since I'm buying a 2nd-hard car.

- Car was owned by a relative of friend who is going to the US. It is a Mazda 3 S Black 2009. Less than a year old
    - I paid 120K and I'll continue the monthly ammortization of about 16K for a little over 4 years.

Haven't seen the car yet as my friend who is a car-owner is taking care of all the paperworks. He assured me that the car is in good condition, and low mileage.

Here are my questions:

- Have I gotten a good deal?
    - What other documents do I need to get from him apart from the Deed of Sale?
    - Are there any manuals/kits/package documentation that I need to get from him as well?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Xeds

P16k X 48 = P888k + P120k = P1.08M?

More than that pa kasi, sabi mo, P16k/mo for a little "OVER" 4 yrs........

One word.........LUGI.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Make up stories so you can back out. Lie blatantly, with a straight face. Just get your money back.

Tapos mazda pa, ang lakas kaya sa gas nyan. Sana Civic 1.8 na lang. Remember, there are no friends and relatives when it comes to money, lahat ng tao nagbabago ng anyo pag pera na ang usapan so always be on guard. I'm pretty sure tinubuan ka ng friend mo. He/she knows na lugi ka and yet ikaw ang nakitang willing victim.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    the moral of the story: ask your friendly tsikoteers first before entering car deals....

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    * valvura tama ka jan brod, kaya nung bago ako bumili ng brand new car ko nagbasa muna ako dito sa tsikot, sa motioncars at sa bigbigcars para sigurado ako at walang pagsisisi sa huli!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I agree with Horsepower. Maski relative mo yan, luging lugi ka. It may be late but still, try to back out, make fake excuses na kailangan mo ng pera etc. etc. and you cannot afford paying the 16k in OVER 4 years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Is This A Good Deal?