New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Hmmm, makes me want to consider Mazda again after I disposed of my CX-7 years ago
    CX7 was a product of MazFord, riddled with various quality issues.

The Worst Mazda CX-7 Model That You Should Definitely Avoid

Post Ford era Mazda really took off with better quality.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post

Nakikita ko mura bentahan ng ganun na 2nd hand kahit dati pa.

Sa amin naman, we own a pre Kodo Mazda 2, shares its parts with the Ford Fiesta. Extremely reliable car but somehow a bit underrated. Nearing 7 years old now, it hasn’t given us any headaches. Kahit isang suspension or powertrain part, wala pang napapalitan. Kinakargahan namin ng medical equipments paminsan and since its a hatch, kayang kaya. Engaging and fun to drive pa.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post

I think the same engine was used on the pre Kodo Mazda6. Ford used to own a big chunk of Mazda that’s why there was a lot of platform and engine sharing across the two brands. Ford also owned a chunk of Volvo then.

Mazda bought its self back from Ford without even telling Ford how they worked on their SkyActiv technology. Ford was focused on their Ecoboost technology. Volvo didn’t recover when Ford left and they were bought by Geely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I always see reports like this as irrelevant to our local scene.

Mazda vs Toyota owners...

Ilang PH owners ng Toyota and magtutuloy ng PMS sa casa after the warranty, compared to Mazda PH owners?

Casa PMS is replacing parts before they breakdown, as per the manufacturer's specs.

Hence, may "reliable" dapat yung car na sumunod sa PMS compared to the car na ginagawa lang kapag nasira na yung parts.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Mazda vs Toyota owners...

Ilang PH owners ng Toyota and magtutuloy ng PMS sa casa after the warranty, compared to Mazda PH owners?
    Mazda owner population is a tiny fraction of Toyota's....but w/ YOJINs 3 & 5(free PMS parts/labor), 1 can safely assume that percentage-wise, Mazda vehicles are the most PMS-religious of the nippon badges here. The euro premiums, they have no choice.Consumer Reports '20: Mazda Dislodges Toyota & Lexus As Most Reliable

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12