New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 66
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5
    #41
    mga sir! newbie po. baka meron sainyo gusto mag benta nung mags ng mazda 6 17's? txt nyo po ko. salamat 09175348582

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    27
    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by evoluy View Post
    mga sir! newbie po. baka meron sainyo gusto mag benta nung mags ng mazda 6 17's? txt nyo po ko. salamat 09175348582
    evoluy, ano car mo? Mazda3 o Mazda6? :D

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5
    #43
    Mazda 6 sir. Pero ung kasama ng akin kase 16's na pa swirl 5 spoke. Gusto ko sana yung 17's na stock e...sana meron! Sino pa po naka mazda 6 dito?

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    27
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by evoluy View Post
    Mazda 6 sir. Pero ung kasama ng akin kase 16's na pa swirl 5 spoke. Gusto ko sana yung 17's na stock e...sana meron! Sino pa po naka mazda 6 dito?
    Based sa mga nakikita ko sa threads, sina JaMiH at spiff naka Mazda6 din :D

    We have a Focus Group Discussion for people who decided to buy a Mazda6. Baka gusto mo sumali. It's this Sunday, January 20, 1-3PM at Starbucks Metrowalk. Let me know so I can send you a private message for all the details

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5
    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by kotseng_puti View Post
    Based sa mga nakikita ko sa threads, sina JaMiH at spiff naka Mazda6 din :D

    We have a Focus Group Discussion for people who decided to buy a Mazda6. Baka gusto mo sumali. It's this Sunday, January 20, 1-3PM at Starbucks Metrowalk. Let me know so I can send you a private message for all the details
    Ah ok, i'll check my sched. So ang mangyayari is like a survey? let me know kung madami na participants na mazda 6..baka may nag bebenta ng stock rims sakanila heheh thanks!

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    27
    #46
    Quote Originally Posted by evoluy View Post
    Ah ok, i'll check my sched. So ang mangyayari is like a survey? let me know kung madami na participants na mazda 6..baka may nag bebenta ng stock rims sakanila heheh thanks!
    Sige, check mo schedule mo. It'd be a great way for you to meet other Mazda6 users as well :D Please confirm your attendance.

    To other Mazda6 owners, if you're free on Sunday, January 20, 1-3PM, please join us in the FGD at Starbucks Metrowalk. Wag kayo mahiya ah, we'll just ask you and other Mazda6 users questions about your car and then the discussion will pick up from there.

    Thanks!

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8
    #47
    Question... My M3 is almost 3 years old... for some weird reason parang may sound coming from the aircon compressor, which was not there hen i first got it, is this normal? Plus, na-experience no ba yung low idling? There was a point, i guess di pa siya warmed up ng husto, pero when i backed up from the garage, went forward, then put it in neutral, namatayan ako bigla...

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8
    #48
    by the way... newbie here, just joined I own an M3R, methane blue, got it last 2005

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8
    #49
    and another thing, i beg to disagree sa post ng ibang members regarding FC, or maybe may fuel efficient and 2 liter engine... my FC ranges from 7 to a little over 8 km/l, city driving... minsan 6-6.5 pag madalas sobrang heavy traffic, not sure if may effect yung gasoline brand na gamit, but i've been gasing up on shell unleaded. also, sabi ng dealer, whenever gasing up, sabihin sa gasoline attendant na stage 1 daw. pag ganito daw, tendency is less air ang pinpump... is there any truth to this? ginagawa ko lang ito now kasi so far it's been working for me...

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    27
    #50
    Quote Originally Posted by summer22 View Post
    by the way... newbie here, just joined I own an M3R, methane blue, got it last 2005
    hi summer22, welcome!

    you might want to check out clubmazda3.org too. ok mga tao doon, mababait sila lahat

    welcome ulit sa Tsikot!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Club Mazda3-Mazda6 Tsikot Wing