Good day, y'all!!!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Its not all power

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by marcyaptinchay View Post
    Its not all power
    I approached my search with conventional & practical thinking....putting the H & T badges above all. Gave others a close look hoping to defend more my biased leanings....Til I saw & tested the 3. Was it the value, the drive, the euro feel or hypocrisy, the tech, the aesthetic appeal that gave me courage to just defy conventional wisdom & jump into my 1st M-badge? I dunno. All I know is this...no matter how I convinced myself to see the pluses of my biases & the minuses of my heart's choice.....of resale, of space, of power, of reliability, of parts availability,....I was simply drawn strongly to the M3. Heart won...& more than a year into the much lesser badge...

All these reviewers from all over crowning the 3 king for the last coupla years may just have been floored by the underdog....like it did me. No, they're not saying conventional wisdom be thrown out the window, but give this refreshing surprise a good close look.
    Yes, underdogs do win sometimes & I'm glad I bet on this 1
    Happy weekend, y'all!!!✌

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MAZDA NAMED 2016 BEST CAR BRAND BY U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT

Mazda first recipient of the new award

Mazda North American Operations was awarded 2016 Best Car Brand by U.S. News & World Report. This marks a banner year for Mazda that includes the introduction of the redesigned MX-5 Miata, the new CX-3 and the recently showcased RX-VISION Concept, among other innovations.

“Mazda is honored to be named 2016 Best Car Brand by U.S. News & World Report,” said Jim O’Sullivan, president and CEO, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO). “The award is a testament to our efforts to develop segment-leading vehicles featuring the newest technology, premium materials and enhanced style – and that we’re creating vehicles that drivers want to drive.”

Mazda is the first recipient of the 2016 Best Card Brand award. This new award is part of the newly introduced 2016 Best Vehicle Brands award series which joins the website’s annual Best Cars for the Money and Best Cars for Families awards. The new awards are limited to four categories: 2016 Best Car Brand, 2016 Best SUV Brand, 2016 Best Truck Brand and 2016 Best Luxury Brand.

The Best Vehicle Brands methodology uses the combined overall scores from the U.S. News Best Cars rankings across all models in each of the award classes. The overall ranking scores are based on analysis of published, credible reviews from the automotive press, as well as safety and reliability data.

Earlier this year, the 2015 Mazda CX-9 was named Best Large SUV for the Money and the 2015 Mazda5 was named Best Minivan for the Money in the U.S. News & World Report’s 2015 Best Cars for the Money awards.

Follow the conversation at *mazdausa or learn more at insidemazda.mazdausa.com

Mazda North American Operations is headquartered in Irvine, Calif., and oversees the sales, marketing, parts and customer service support of Mazda vehicles in the United States and Mexico through nearly 700 dealers. Operations in Mexico are managed by Mazda Motor de Mexico in Mexico City. For more information on Mazda vehicles, including photography and B-roll, please visit the online Mazda media center at Welcome | Mazda USA Media.

About U.S. News and Best Cars
    Since 2007, Best Cars, the automotive channel of U.S. News & World Report, has published rankings of the majority of new vehicles sold in America. U.S. News annually publishes the Best Cars awards, including Best Cars for the Money and Best Cars for Families. Best Cars had over 45 million unique visitors over the past year, with over 65 percent of visitors actively shopping for a car. Close to 80 percent of active shoppers reported that the U.S. News Best Cars site influenced their car purchasing decision.
    Mazda Named 2016 Best Car Brand by U.S. News & World Report - Inside Mazda

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by marcyaptinchay View Post
    Its not all power
    The current Mazda3 is not the most powerful among the compacts, in terms of output. The Mazda3 might even be the least powerful within the top 5 of the list above (the Jetta, Golf, new Focus, and new Civic all have small-displacement high-output turbo engines). However, Mazda was able to make a good balance in how its chassis performs in line with its engine technology, much like how it was successful with the Mazda6. Only 3 Japanese cars made it to Car&Drivers 10 Best Cars in the last 2 years (Mazda3, Mazda6, Accord) and Mazda had two on that list.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    I approached my search with conventional & practical thinking....putting the H & T badges above all. Gave others a close look hoping to defend more my biased leanings....Til I saw & tested the 3. Was it the value, the drive, the euro feel or hypocrisy, the tech, the aesthetic appeal that gave me courage to just defy conventional wisdom & jump into my 1st M-badge? I dunno. All I know is this...no matter how I convinced myself to see the pluses of my biases & the minuses of my heart's choice.....of resale, of space, of power, of reliability, of parts availability,....I was simply drawn strongly to the M3. Heart won...& more than a year into the much lesser badge...

All these reviewers from all over crowning the 3 king for the last coupla years may just have been floored by the underdog....like it did me. No, they're not saying conventional wisdom be thrown out the window, but give this refreshing surprise a good close look.
    Happy weekend, y'all!!!✌
    +1 on this bro Travs. We were on the same boat when I was in the market for a new ride. Glad to have made this choice. Happy weekend!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo_S View Post
    +1 on this bro Travs. We were on the same boat when I was in the market for a new ride. Glad to have made this choice. Happy weekend!
    Products of gut feel, instinct, impulse & adventurism are exact opposites to calculative wisdom of safe choices.....However, try looking back, chances are....those of the former will rank amongst your most memorable triumphs....or regrets......This 1?....Again for the nth time.....

Haha, apologies. It's getting to be irritating!:D ....A blessed weekend all!!!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post

Happy weekend, y'all!!![emoji111]
    Ang galing mo magsalita ah, puwede ba kita ma-invite sa crystallinks portal. Pedeng pede ka dun

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Ang galing mo magsalita ah, puwede ba kita ma-invite sa crystallinks portal. Pedeng pede ka dun
    Hahahaha OB the best ka talaga. Dun ka ba nagtraining? 😂

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Crystalinks is the best portal in the world. It's for people longing for the answers bro, madalas ka ba dun