New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanwilder View Post
    Mazda sold only 100+ units this 2013" while Toyota has 5000+ and Mitsu has 3000+ and hyundai 3rd with 1k+

That only shows that the current mazda line-up is overpriced. I doubt even the free 3 year service will help, eh kasi overpriced na to begin with, bale parang nag-advance payment lang kayo dyan, kung papa-uto kayo sa promo na yan
    Really? Baka mawala sila after 1 year problema yan. What will happen if they change the franchiser again, will they honor the 3 year service?

So far I ask 3 dealership about their yojin pms schedule and what is included. None have given an answer. They really don't know what is included. Makes me worry a lot.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by gsprimetime View Post

Really? Baka mawala sila after 1 year problema yan. What will happen if they change the franchiser again, will they honor the 3 year service?

So far I ask 3 dealership about their yojin pms schedule and what is included. None have given an answer. They really don't know what is included. Makes me worry a lot.
    i am in the field of marketing and I'll let you in on a little secret, most companies today, hindi lang car dealers are deliberately hiring misinformed salesmen, kse they're trying to hit you sa isang sales pitch para mag-open up ka na and become willing to buy. That's why they have team leaders and managers, to tell you na may 'slight' changes sa sinabi ng field sales nya. Eh kaya lang you invested time and sleepless nights na imagining your soon to be aquired purchase so to back out from simple changes are less likely.

As marketing, alam na namin na most people today research countless hours on the internet before they make a purchase, perp ang hindi alam ng customer eh ang hinuhuli lang namin eh yun pagka-atat nya lalo na kung decide na sya,

So that's why yan ang trend today, they dont hire well informed salesmen, in fact other salesmen sinasadya na din siguro para makabenta

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Sir Ryan Baka they like misinformed salesman para wala sila sabit. Pag buy ka na ng car pay na rin u ng pms. Jejeje.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    I'm planning to buy Mazda BT50 soon. we'll originally my 1st choice is the 4x2 Ford Ranger Wildtrak, But
    given the horror stories I am hearing about "some" Ford dealership about post sales services
    I opted for the choice of having a 3 years Free PMS service of Yojin3 ng Mazda just to be on the safe side.

My questions are
    - meron na po ba dito nakapag claim na ng ng yojin3?
    - Is Mazda honoring it?
    - or is it just smoke and mirrors?

TIA for anyone that can enlighten me.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by ares23 View Post
    I'm planning to buy Mazda BT50 soon. we'll originally my 1st choice is the 4x2 Ford Ranger Wildtrak, But
    given the horror stories I am hearing about "some" Ford dealership about post sales services
    I opted for the choice of having a 3 years Free PMS service of Yojin3 ng Mazda just to be on the safe side.

My questions are
    - meron na po ba dito nakapag claim na ng ng yojin3?
    - Is Mazda honoring it?
    - or is it just smoke and mirrors?

TIA for anyone that can enlighten me.
    Sayang naman di mo ipursue ang 1st choice mo dahil lang sa "fear" of service issues. Wala namang issue ang current ranger ngaun, most of the time puro change oil at palit filters lang yan. After 1 year or 2years, pag namamahalan ka na sa casa pede na rin sa labas k na lng pa pms.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Janemar View Post
    Sayang naman di mo ipursue ang 1st choice mo dahil lang sa "fear" of service issues. Wala namang issue ang current ranger ngaun, most of the time puro change oil at palit filters lang yan. After 1 year or 2years, pag namamahalan ka na sa casa pede na rin sa labas k na lng pa pms.
    sayang.. hindi naka eps and hindi rin gen 3.5 ang engine?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234