New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    It's funny how Mazda can't make great sales but now, it will because it will be a rebadged Toyota!

22 Toyota Yaris Hatchback – Rebadged Mazda 2 to Join Sedan
    Toyota Yaris: Dead

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Toyota Yaris: Dead

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    SUV is king! I remember those guys who said that with the price I paid for my car, they'll get an SUV.

I felt like a loser...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    SUV is king! I remember those guys who said that with the price I paid for my car, they'll get an SUV.

I felt like a loser...
    Apparently, those guys don’t appreciate cars like we do. It’s the same comment I heard from people on why I bought an FXT instead of a Fortuner. Hehehehe

On the highway, just give them the loser sign while you pass them with ease. Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008

I felt like a loser...

"magbobote lang ang nagnanais nang mas mabigat na metal sa parehong halaga."
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    SUVs and PPVs have different pros/cons vs sedans or CUVs.

It reeks of gatekeeping when we say that people who choose slower, less refined PPVs over sedans/CUVs have made the wrong choice.

The average non car enthusiast couldn't care less about horsepower and 0-100 times, or cornering ability.

The usual question is - how many people can I fit? How much will I spend on fuel and maintenance on this car? Can it withstand bad roads and bad weather? Will my car have cheap spare parts available in the long run?

Are these questions any less relevant than asking how is the NVH, how is pitch and body roll, how is turbo lag, and so on.

I would expect that a true car enthusiast will know the merits of each car type and not look down on any particular car type just because it doesn't suit their personal preference.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006

I felt like a loser...
    Never ever let other people dictate on how you must feel for anything. The car you want to drive, the booze you wanna drink, the food you wanna eat, the girl you wanna... interact with..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009

I felt like a loser...
    don't. you know better

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "magbobote lang ang nagnanais nang mas mabigat na metal sa parehong halaga."
    heh heh.
    This. So much this.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Never ever let other people dictate on how you must feel for anything. The car you want to drive, the booze you wanna drink, the food you wanna eat, the girl you wanna... interact with..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Mic drop! Amen to that, bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Yeah i've seen some toyota's here which really looks like Mazda 2... are they re badged?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast