New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 440 of 448 FirstFirst ... 340390430436437438439440441442443444 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    That’s what happened to mine when I think infotainment was updated to accommodate Apple CarPlay. Maybe the update cannot read the sd card?
    Apple Carplay requires a new sd/usb module also. Was yours already replaced?

Pwede ring deds na ang sdcard.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Apple Carplay requires a new sd/usb module also. Was yours already replaced?

Pwede ring deds na ang sdcard.

Hmmmm they relaxed the whole thing together with the usb slot (the one with faster charging. Can’t remember if the sd card is also included on that module? Anyway no worries about not using the navi anymore. I use Waze more hehe.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmmmm they relaxed the whole thing together with the usb slot (the one with faster charging. Can’t remember if the sd card is also included on that module? Anyway no worries about not using the navi anymore. I use Waze more hehe.
    Sa alam ko di kasama ang card. My sd slot still has the orange tab and I also got my upgrade from a 3rd party shop.

I purposely decided not to get the navi sd hoping that Mazda will make good on their promise to make the upgrade available for all Skyactivs. One happy customer here.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Sa alam ko di kasama ang card. My sd slot still has the orange tab and I also got my upgrade from a 3rd party shop.

I purposely decided not to get the navi sd hoping that Mazda will make good on their promise to make the upgrade available for all Skyactivs. One happy customer here.

Ahhhh sa akin my sd card with the Navi map did nag work na after update.

Ahhh got my sd card sa 3rd party. So did Mazda make good on their promise? They provided SD cards? But I assume may bayad?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ahhhh sa akin my sd card with the Navi map did nag work na after update.

Ahhh got my sd card sa 3rd party. So did Mazda make good on their promise? They provided SD cards? But I assume may bayad?
    They made good on their promise to make the Carplay/AA upgrade available even for older SkyActivs. For me iba pa rin ang Waze compared to an SD that is very seldom updated.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    They made good on their promise to make the Carplay/AA upgrade available even for older SkyActivs. For me iba pa rin ang Waze compared to an SD that is very seldom updated.

Ahhh is this the one na P5k I think? Yeah sedok used na nga yung sa SD Navi since may waze na

7. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Hello guys!
    Anyone here already replaced their hydraulic tensioner and belts? Where did you bought the parts?

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    What usually causes stability or traction conrol lights on on dash?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RedlineJunkie View Post

in my car's case (not a mazda), the left rear abs sensor's wires were sheared (yes, the abs icon was lit too). easy fix was to just solder the wires back together by my lonesome. dami niyan tutorial sa youtube.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by RedlineJunkie View Post

With my experience with the 2013 Ford Fiesta, it's the ABS module. Some say it can be fixed by replacing the brake fluids.

20210912_113003.jpg