New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 420 of 448 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Improved fuel efficiency. My usual route running at 83 kph can lead up to 23 km/L. After OVT, I got 25 km/L. I have a feeling that that the number can go up if I am to drive for more than 160 km. Unfortunately, I don't have the opportunity. And most of all, the discipline to maintain that speed. Can you imagine, driving for two hours at that speed in an open road?!?

I am a firm believer that you need "iron discipline", which is a great challenge to those I know. One guy owns a Mustang, another a Forester, then a CR-V running at a minimum of 80 kph with an obstacle, an Innova running at 160 kph, a Montero at 200 kph, and a Honda City, then this frustrated guy who was running at 220 kph and was left behind by a Jaguar XJ.
    All New 2017 Mazda 3

They say that OVT is "butt Dyno". I don't know about that.

Di ba ikaw yung frustrated guy driving 220kmh against a Jaguar XJ? Iron discipline for what? Numero uno ka rin na speeder sa SCTEX. Hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Hands down, best bang4buck Skyactiv mod!All New 2017 Mazda 3All New 2017 Mazda 3....Don't tune for regular petrol.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    On 97RON eversince! Forum says negligible difference but I say still a difference thats why I stayed on 97 and probably will continue after OVT.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Improved fuel efficiency. My usual route running at 83 kph can lead up to 23 km/L. After OVT, I got 25 km/L. I have a feeling that that the number can go up if I am to drive for more than 160 km. Unfortunately, I don't have the opportunity. And most of all, the discipline to maintain that speed. Can you imagine, driving for two hours at that speed in an open road?!?

I am a firm believer that you need "iron discipline", which is a great challenge to those I know. One guy owns a Mustang, another a Forester, then a CR-V running at a minimum of 80 kph with an obstacle, an Innova running at 160 kph, a Montero at 200 kph, and a Honda City, then this frustrated guy who was running at 220 kph and was left behind by a Jaguar XJ.
    All New 2017 Mazda 3

They say that OVT is "butt Dyno". I don't know about that.

No way! For sure I wouldn’t be able to do that on an open road for hours. Anyway, thats what I thought. Good fuel efficiency.
    How bout pulls on lower rpm?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytecson_ View Post
    On 97RON eversince! Forum says negligible difference but I say still a difference thats why I stayed on 97 and probably will continue after OVT.

Without a tune, 97 won't be felt. With OVT? It definitely will be.All New 2017 Mazda 3

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytecson_ View Post
    No way! For sure I wouldn’t be able to do that on an open road for hours. Anyway, thats what I thought. Good fuel efficiency.
    How bout pulls on lower rpm?

This is something that will be impossible for me to tell. However, I am able to "screech" the tires more compared when it was stock. I don't know if that is any indication. I'm using the same tire, before and after OVT.

I have to admit, there was a different "feeling" the first time I drove it after OVT. Then again, it might be a placebo effect or whatever it might be called.

That is the reason why I have the Dyno results posted. At the very least, it shows how much improvement, if there is, on the car, and not just, "I felt the car has more power."

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Di ba ikaw yung frustrated guy driving 220kmh against a Jaguar XJ? Iron discipline for what? Numero uno ka rin na speeder sa SCTEX. Hehehe

That was me?!? All New 2017 Mazda 3

6. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Thank you for all the inputs good sirs! All New 2017 Mazda 3

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    mga sir ok lang ba 225/40/18 sa 2.0? or dapat at least 225/45? planning to replace tires na kasi. me crack na yung sidewall nung isang gulong (Dunlop SP Sport maxx). and since di naman maka byahe ngayon. ano bang ok na low budget tires? last ko pang gas April pa full tank hangang ngaun wala pa sa kalahati.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by carrera_911 View Post
    mga sir ok lang ba 225/40/18 sa 2.0? or dapat at least 225/45? planning to replace tires na kasi. me crack na yung sidewall nung isang gulong (Dunlop SP Sport maxx). and since di naman maka byahe ngayon. ano bang ok na low budget tires? last ko pang gas April pa full tank hangang ngaun wala pa sa kalahati.
    Go 225/45/18. 40's sidewall is shorter.... ride, harsher.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Ano ba yung stock tire size? Kung budget mode, go for Indonesian brands like Neuton, Achilles, Accelera, or GT.

10. Join Date
    May 2016
    OEM size as much as possible sir. Accurate ang speedo ng Mazda.

225/45R18
    Falken Ziex 6k+
    Toyo DRB 6k
    Achilles ATR2 3.7k

Medyo maingay ang Achilles pero pwede na.