New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 417 of 448 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Take a video just to be safe. You can show that to them if your mirrors suddenly behave in the casa.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Take a video just to be safe. You can show that to them if your mirrors suddenly behave in the casa.
    Yup this is strongly recommended to have a video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by mikezzz View Post
    Thank you Sirs for the inputs. Appreciated it.

Sir jaytecson_ , this is noted. Will talk to Leniel regarding this. Worry ko lang baka kasi pag dating ko dun, pag chi-neck nila yung side mirror matyempuhan nila na gumagana naman haha. Anyways I will report na lang din. Next year pa naman matatapos warranty

Thanks again good sirs!
    Just in case you cannot go to casa yet, what I did for the meantime was spray wd40 in it. Spray all the gaps.
    You’re welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Wd40 does not play well with plastics. I think silicon or lithium lube is a better option. Don't know if they come in spray form though. Armor All is another option.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Wd40 does not play well with plastics. I think silicon or lithium lube is a better option. Don't know if they come in spray form though. Armor All is another option.

All New 2017 Mazda 3

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mikezzz View Post
    Good day Sirs,

Any suggestion on dealing with failure when folding side mirror? Nagfo-fold naman siya pero hanggang halfway. Need pa i-assist ng kamay or toggle pabalik-balik yung control bago matupi ng tuluyan. Pero minsan okay naman siya. Nakaka-ilang lang tlga pag hindi kumpleto yung pag fold.

Mine's a 18' model. Left side only ang faulty. Right side is fine.

My branch is at MazMakati. Pwede kaya yun under warranty? Hindi kaya mahirap magclaim dun?

Thank you!
    Same as mine which was replaced when still under Yojin3 though I had to raise my voice at the service advisor which initially suggested (tried to trick me I think is more appropriate) that it's not part of the warranty before the casa finally replaced it.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Baka nag assume agad na nasagi or nabangga. Buti you stood your ground.

When a kamote rider got smacked in the face by my dad's CX-5's mirror my dad had to pay for the replacement because even insurance won't cover it.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    3 months and 2 weeks I haven't used my M3 for long drives ever since the lockdown started last March. I regularly charged the battery with CTEK and would drive around the village for 1 km every 2 weeks. So far so good, no issues so far.

But I wasn't able to have it scheduled for the 30 month pms due to my uneasiness with covid. The car just drove less than 1000km after the 24 months pms last Dec and wasn't able to use it for more than 3 months (and for the coming months as well). I figured I could just have the oil change next year.

If I skip this pms would that mean I won't be able to avail the last 36th month pms?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    3 months and 2 weeks I haven't used my M3 for long drives ever since the lockdown started last March. I regularly charged the battery with CTEK and would drive around the village for 1 km every 2 weeks. So far so good, no issues so far.

But I wasn't able to have it scheduled for the 30 month pms due to my uneasiness with covid. The car just drove less than 1000km after the 24 months pms last Dec and wasn't able to use it for more than 3 months (and for the coming months as well). I figured I could just have the oil change next year.

If I skip this pms would that mean I won't be able to avail the last 36th month pms?
    Call it in, they should extend your current coupon's validity....or, you can forfeit it & move to the next.
    Constantly check the engine bay for signs of rodent infestation. Idle cars can become their nice comfy dining, latrine, honeymoon suite, delivery room & nursery... or all the above. Keep it constantly clean & fresh. Once they mark it w/ urine....they'll be squatter stubborn.All New 2017 Mazda 3

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    We found chicken leg bones behind the bumper when they took it off. Looks like the neighborhood felines chased them away though because there were no new tracks. It's a tossup between cat tracks on the roof or rat tracks in the engine.