New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 416 of 448 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by gauss View Post
    What's everyone's experience with their warranty claims here? Got some bushings and engine support for replacement, as assessed by Mazda Greenhills last May 16, but up to now their response is it is still "for approval". I'm assuming this is approval by the distributor, Berjaya? After that I still have to wait for parts.
    Wear items, those, but who knows...pray for luck. On my 6th year & yet to feel any change nor hear noises. I do have PU bushes ready for when they come.
    Hope they'll respond positively, sir!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Wear items, those, but who knows...pray for luck. On my 6th year & yet to feel any change nor hear noises. I do have PU bushes ready for when they come.
    Hope they'll respond positively, sir!

I'm more frustrated by the turnaround time in approval... I mean if it's ruled wear and tear and not covered, then so be it, I'll have it fixed at my cost. I know it's GCQ but geez the approval is basically answering an email

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I'm more frustrated by the turnaround time in approval... I mean if it's ruled wear and tear and not covered, then so be it, I'll have it fixed at my cost. I know it's GCQ but geez the approval is basically answering an email
    If it were a known issue, like the affected VINs w/ BCMs that could cause wiper malfunction, approval is kinda instant. You'd just have to await part arrival. With claims on wear items, those kinda go thru their investigation protocol...some back-forth w/ MazdaPh. Delay could likely be pandemic related. It's also not uncommon to have dealerships sit on complaints, they have that convenience & the loose finger option to point at the distributorship.
    Bushes & mounts are generally a wear item...I've seen some other makes where mounts were ruled a recall. The new parts w/ different PNs would indicate them updated/improved.....haven't on the BM/BN.
    Good luck, sir.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    You can try to email below sir if msyado matagal turnaround time. Matagal din sakin dati and then nag email ako dyan to followup and after few days ready na yun parts.

customer.service*mazda.ph

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by tensazangetsu View Post
    You can try to email below sir if msyado matagal turnaround time. Matagal din sakin dati and then nag email ako dyan to followup and after few days ready na yun parts.

customer.service*mazda.ph

customer.service * mazda.ph

6. Join Date
    May 2018
    Good day Sirs,

Any suggestion on dealing with failure when folding side mirror? Nagfo-fold naman siya pero hanggang halfway. Need pa i-assist ng kamay or toggle pabalik-balik yung control bago matupi ng tuluyan. Pero minsan okay naman siya. Nakaka-ilang lang tlga pag hindi kumpleto yung pag fold.

Mine's a 18' model. Left side only ang faulty. Right side is fine.

My branch is at MazMakati. Pwede kaya yun under warranty? Hindi kaya mahirap magclaim dun?

Thank you!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mikezzz View Post
    Good day Sirs,

Any suggestion on dealing with failure when folding side mirror? Nagfo-fold naman siya pero hanggang halfway. Need pa i-assist ng kamay or toggle pabalik-balik yung control bago matupi ng tuluyan. Pero minsan okay naman siya. Nakaka-ilang lang tlga pag hindi kumpleto yung pag fold.

My branch is at MazMakati. Pwede kaya yun under warranty? Hindi kaya mahirap magclaim dun?

Thank you!
    my feeling is,
    it should fall under warranty, if warranty is still in cover.
    dalhin n po ninyo, at baka biglang mag-expire yung warranty.
    year three na kasi... ilang years ba ang warranty ng mazda?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Good day Sirs,

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my feeling is,
    There's no harm in having it checked or trying a claim. Autofold mirrors are kinda delicate. 1 accidental hit could be all it takes to break the mech. If it's beyond fixing & warranty won't, I'd 'upgrade' to manual fold.All New 2017 Mazda 3

9. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Good day Sirs,

Thank you!
    I had very same situation in the past and had it serviced in makati last January 2020 with no issues. They fixed both sides for me. They replaced the mechanism of the mirrors and it works absolutely fine. Somehow i think it is a known issue.
    Mine is 17 model.

Edit: it took 2 weeks for the approval and half a day in casa for the servicing.

I think Leniel assisted me at that time and messaged me that parts are already available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my feeling is,
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    There's no harm in having it checked or trying a claim. Autofold mirrors are kinda delicate. 1 accidental hit could be all it takes to break the mech. If it's beyond fixing & warranty won't, I'd 'upgrade' to manual fold.All New 2017 Mazda 3

Quote Originally Posted by jaytecson_ View Post
    I had very same situation in the past and had it serviced in makati last January 2020 with no issues. They fixed both sides for me. They replaced the mechanism of the mirrors and it works absolutely fine. Somehow i think it is a known issue.
    Mine is 17 model.

Edit: it took 2 weeks for the approval and half a day in casa for the servicing.

I think Leniel assisted me at that time and messaged me that parts are already available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Sirs for the inputs. Appreciated it.

Sir jaytecson_ , this is noted. Will talk to Leniel regarding this. Worry ko lang baka kasi pag dating ko dun, pag chi-neck nila yung side mirror matyempuhan nila na gumagana naman haha. Anyways I will report na lang din. Next year pa naman matatapos warranty

Thanks again good sirs!