New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 405 of 448 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Always make a video. Contact mazda ph. They should be able to find the right service guy for this.
    Yep I have a video.

Update:
    So I drove the car even with this issue. When I released the handbrake, the light indicator stayed on. Now, when I honk several times, suddenly the car is back to normal, signal lights are now ok as well as the headlights and AC. The only thing that remained is the flashing amber light on the power button.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by RedlineJunkie View Post
    They reprogrammed the BCM the first time this issue happened.

If your VIN is covered by the recall, they'll replace the BCM outright, even w/o fault.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Yep I have a video.

Update:
    So I drove the car even with this issue. When I released the handbrake, the light indicator stayed on. Now, when I honk several times, suddenly the car is back to normal, signal lights are now ok as well as the headlights and AC. The only thing that remained is the flashing amber light on the power button.

Do wipers work?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    If your VIN is covered by the recall, they'll replace the BCM outright, even w/o fault.

I wonder if it was included in the recall.. why didnt they tell RedJ....

Is there a portal for owners to check for recall for themselves?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I wonder if it was included in the recall.. why didnt they tell RedJ....

Is there a portal for owners to check for recall for themselves?
    Dealership Service Quality sadly isn't homogeneous. They're supposed to reach out to every affected VIN. I asked why I never got that call....Mine wasn't affected.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post

I forgot to check if the wipers are working during the issue.

My unit is included in the recall. The text message mentioned a replacement of the unit for free. But they never did.

The very first recall, they checked the wipers but never mentioned a reprogram.

Then this thing happened. They got an error code I0140 - Lost Communication with BCM. Reprogrammed. Unit for observation.

Same issue after 10 days. Reprogrammed. Unit for observation. Tech said if issue persist, had to leave the unit in casa for at least 2 days.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012

My unit is included in the recall. The text message mentioned a replacement of the unit for free. But they never did.

Then this thing happened. They got an error code I0140 - Lost Communication with BCM. Reprogrammed. Unit for observation.

Same issue after 10 days. Reprogrammed. Unit for observation. Tech said if issue persist, had to leave the unit in casa for at least 2 days.

Kasama pala bro. Submit a complaint with Mazda PH. Mention that you already wasted 1week with this dealership with their BCM reprogramming and that issues persist. Do note the existing serial number of your BCM unit. And make sure the "new" BCM unit is in a sealed state with date of manufacture.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015

What were those guys up to? A waste of your time & those shop hours....Is there someone somewhere footing the bush-beat bill?All New 2017 Mazda 3 MazdaPh should be let in on who did you this!
    A recall-included VIN will have the replacement part allotted. It would've just been a matter of scheduling.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Apologies for crashing in.

Do you guys know if the wiring harness for the rear parking sensor is replaceable? Our dog got bored and chewed on it. And worse, I think he chewed on the main line. Any lead is appreciated.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    Apologies for crashing in.

Do you guys know if the wiring harness for the rear parking sensor is replaceable? Our dog got bored and chewed on it. And worse, I think he chewed on the main line. Any lead is appreciated.
    The make replacement ends of the harness dont know about the main line