New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 386 of 448 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Thanks Travs! I'll check out the Panasonic Q90. I saw a post from facebook that TPL Industries along west ave QC is selling this battery model.
    Anytime, good sir! Batt swaps shouldn't be butt thorns.[emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Anyone had their cv joints replaced outside casa? Clicking sounds when I turn the steering wheel to the right. Pls pm me.

Was told by one shop that there is no cv joint available. Only the whole steering rack assembly.

Thank you all

3. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Thanks Travs! I'll check out the Panasonic Q90. I saw a post from facebook that TPL Industries along west ave QC is selling this battery model.
    Why not consider optima yellow top as well? I think that was also recommended by sir travs before. A little bit expensive but i think itll last a bit longer esp if you use a batt charger. The distributors' shop is in timog i think.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_pido View Post
    Why not consider optima yellow top as well? I think that was also recommended by sir travs before. A little bit expensive but i think itll last a bit longer esp if you use a batt charger. The distributors' shop is in timog i think.

Yeah, doc's right. Optima YellowTop, another Johnson Controls batt for the NA market, is among the really good ones. Note the manufacturing date & choose the freshest. Vendors can store brand new batts for 6-8mos. Ask the local dealer if they extend the factory warranty & its conditions below.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017

Thanks doc! I'll check out that as well.

So far here are the options I'm looking at:

Mazda casa:
    Yuasa ₱14,800 2 years warranty
    With iStop reset additional charge ₱2128

Panasonic Q90
    ₱10,800 15 months warranty

Yuasa is more expensive than Panasonic but longer warranty coverage.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Btw what's the size of the EFB battery for Mazda3? It's not 1SNF for sure.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Thanks doc! I'll check out that as well.

So far here are the options I'm looking at:

Mazda casa:
    Yuasa ₱14,800 2 years warranty
    With iStop reset additional charge ₱2128

Panasonic Q90
    ₱10,800 15 months warranty

Yuasa is more expensive than Panasonic but longer warranty coverage.
    Here's the price from the local distributor. They're located in tomas morato pala. Better call them first if they have stocks.[emoji106]

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Saw this FB page of the Optima YellowTop authorized distributor:

OPTIMA Batteries (Philippines) - Motor Vehicle Company - Quezon City, Philippines - 2,823 Photos | Facebook

Clarios is the new parent company of Optima battery. It's not Johnson Controls anymore.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Here's the price from the local distributor. They're located in tomas morato pala. Better call them first if they have stocks.[emoji106]

Nice good find doc! Many thanks again! I'll check out their store next week.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    After an hour drive I turned off the engine. After a few minutes I started the engine again and show the iStop indicator shown in amber and blinking. There's also another warning indicator shown at the dashboard:

Anybody here experienced this already?
    Hi sir. are you using CTEK charger? if yes, did it somehow extend your battery life?