New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 376 of 448 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386426 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    CTek comes w/ both the clamp & plugNplay ComfortConnect cables, the latter similar to pic below. You can grab them separately online or from Blade for your other cars.[

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    I can't seem to find a separately sold "comfort connect" terminals. It's a hassle to use the clamps.

Alright I'll admit it, I'm just lazy to use the clamps.
    [emoji3]

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I can't seem to find a separately sold "comfort connect" terminals. It's a hassle to use the clamps.

[emoji3]
    Blade stocks em, good brother.[emoji4]

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    CTek comes w/ both the clamp & plugNplay ComfortConnect cables, the latter similar to pic below. You can grab them separately online or from Blade for your other cars.

Yes sir, I got the comfort connect as well which comes with the charger. So the black cable is connected to the negative terminal same way as the red to positive? May nabasa kasi ako na dapat sa frame ng car away sa battery yung black.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yangmen View Post
    Yes sir, I got the comfort connect as well which comes with the charger. So the black cable is connected to the negative terminal same way as the red to positive? May nabasa kasi ako na dapat sa frame ng car away sa battery yung black.
    The comfort connect has +/- marks, double check em. The entire frame is negative. It's the positive that shouldn't be in contact, sir.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post

[emoji3]
    Meron ako but its not "Comfort Connect" but it's still the same principle. You just need a pair of 2 terminal ports to connect them.

Sent from my ASUS_X00QD using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    The comfort connect has +/- marks, double check em. The entire frame is negative. It's the positive that shouldn't be in contact, sir.

Thanks sir. How often should we charge our battery? Say, short distance driving lang from mon-sat. In case of MXS 5, enough na ba until step 4 or kelangan paabutin sa step 7.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yangmen View Post
    Thanks sir. How often should we charge our battery? Say, short distance driving lang from mon-sat. In case of MXS 5, enough na ba until step 4 or kelangan paabutin sa step 7.
    Plug it everytime it's garaged.[emoji4]

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hi guys! Would just like to ask how much is the average pruce for a 2nd hand 2017 mazda 3 right now? Planning on selling mine as we are leaving the country.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by buknoii View Post
    Hi guys! Would just like to ask how much is the average pruce for a 2nd hand 2017 mazda 3 right now? Planning on selling mine as we are leaving the country.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Hi sir, is it 1.5 or 2.0? what color? I'm looking for a second hand mazda 3 actually hehe

10. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Any recommended brand of brake pads for our m3? And where to purchase? TIA

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk