New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 374 of 448 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377378384424 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Thanks for the post regarding rattling sound in thr front driver side. I recorded the actual sound and screen cap the fix. I hope they can also do it in 2 days here in Davao

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Falken Azenis FK510 vs Yokohama Advan Fleva V701
    How much for 225/45/18? Which one is the best tire for our Mazda 3?

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by RedlineJunkie View Post
    Falken Azenis FK510 vs Yokohama Advan Fleva V701
    How much for 225/45/18? Which one is the best tire for our Mazda 3?

Michelin Pilot Sport 4....Ask Achievers Sales, sir.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Hi thread!

I just collected the plates for my Mazda 3 2017 hatch from the dealer and had them install it.

I already have the plate relocator installed so the front looks great!... but I didnt realize there is no plate holder on the back so the rear plate looks terrible just sitting there all flat like and against the paint

Is there a black plate holder i can get for the rear, do they sell them at blade or concorde? the rear plate holder on Sir Travs picture looks perfect.

I'm hoping i didn't mess up and they aren't those anti tamper screws i've been hearing about and that the ugliness at the rear can be undone

Also, I read something way back that accessories attached to the license plate aren't allowed and will be fined if caught, anybody have any experience with this?

Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by roblarg View Post
    Hi thread!

I just collected the plates for my Mazda 3 2017 hatch from the dealer and had them install it.

I already have the plate relocator installed so the front looks great!... but I didnt realize there is no plate holder on the back so the rear plate looks terrible just sitting there all flat like and against the paint

Is there a black plate holder i can get for the rear, do they sell them at blade or concorde? the rear plate holder on Sir Travs picture looks perfect.

I'm hoping i didn't mess up and they aren't those anti tamper screws i've been hearing about and that the ugliness at the rear can be undone

Also, I read something way back that accessories attached to the license plate aren't allowed and will be fined if caught, anybody have any experience with this?

Thanks!
    Don't worry, choose a non-bling frame that sit behind the license plate, not over it. The new LTO-issue doesn't come w/ irreversible srews/bolts, so your rear should be removable.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    For the rear plate, I installed these pads behind the plate, providing some scratch protection to the paint. That gap behind the plate also helps reduce the accumulation of dirt on the paint. It makes it easier to wash the area behind the plate.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Thanks for the replies Sir Travs and Sir Jojo. Visited a blade store last night to no luck, will try concorde this weekend or might just opt getting one from Lazada. Will try Sir Jojo's tip with the gripping pads in the meantime

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Thanks for the replies Sir Travs and Sir Jojo. Visited a blade store last night to no luck, will try concorde this weekend or might just opt getting one from Lazada. Will try Sir Jojo's tip with the gripping pads in the meantime
    Try Ace and True Value. Just bought some of those protectors for a new coffee table.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Etch MyPlate on Instagram: “#mazda3 #mazdaspeed3
    #PlateBackingAndProtector

Thank you po Mam Stephanie 🙏. Plate backing and protector mounted on red hot Mazda 3 🔥💋”

This might help. Look for etch myplate at Instagram..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    I've been eyeing a second hand 2017 model of the 3 (can't afford the new model yet and) here in Australia. Any particular issues I should look out for? Mileage is around 50k already. I badly need a car to get around and out of the city