New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 341 of 448 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391441 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by RedlineJunkie View Post
    Yes another SUV. And yes the new CX30 has too much black plastic and it is ugly to look at.

I think they should build a performance car other than the MX5. A V6 or a turbo I4, an RX variant or a completely new one.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Tapatalk
    Or maybe an MX-5 Coupe (not convertible)? Ala 86 or BRZ? My goodness that would be awesome! 8-)

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxpinpointxxx View Post
    Or maybe an MX-5 Coupe (not convertible)? Ala 86 or BRZ? My goodness that would be awesome! 8-)
    They did...way back '03....very limited.All New 2017 Mazda 3
    Rare Rides: A 23 Mazda Roadster Coupe That's Not for Americans - The Truth About Cars

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ad0bo View Post
    14K sir, pero sa 2.0 un, same lang ba battery sa 1.5?
    14K is for i-Stop engines, I'm sure mas cheaper yun sa 1.5 by more than half.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by togmolodon View Post
    14K is for i-Stop engines, I'm sure mas cheaper yun sa 1.5 by more than half.
    Got my Amaron for less than 5k sa FCL Hagios Pasig more than 2 years ago. Alagang CTEK lang

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Got my M3 2.0R Sedan about a week ago. Best handling talaga at matulin (no need for turbo). FC is okay. So far, I’m averaging 8.5-9Kms/L which is good for a 2.0 engine I think.

Okay naman ang ride comfort. I feel like matigas ang 35psi (recommended pressure) so I lowered it to 32psi. I have an SUV that run on 20s and I only use 32psi as well.

My concern is the road noise. Seems to me that I can hear outside noise (especially on expressways that I can really hear wind noise) more so than my other vehicle. Well given that my Everest has active noise cancellation but I feel that sound is really creeping inside the cabin of my M3. Not sure if its the tires (Dunlop SP Sport Maxx) or the sound deadenings of M3 is just weak. Any thoughts? Thank you!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jedwildfreak View Post
    Got my M3 2.0R Sedan about a week ago. Best handling talaga at matulin (no need for turbo). FC is okay. So far, I’m averaging 8.5-9Kms/L which is good for a 2.0 engine I think.

Okay naman ang ride comfort. I feel like matigas ang 35psi (recommended pressure) so I lowered it to 32psi. I have an SUV that run on 20s and I only use 32psi as well.

My concern is the road noise. Seems to me that I can hear outside noise (especially on expressways that I can really hear wind noise) more so than my other vehicle. Well given that my Everest has active noise cancellation but I feel that sound is really creeping inside the cabin of my M3. Not sure if its the tires (Dunlop SP Sport Maxx) or the sound deadenings of M3 is just weak. Any thoughts? Thank you!
    Grats on the 3 & welcome to the Mown3rship, sir. Mazda opted to be on weight watchers diet & not worry about road noise. It may have saved em some, but the compromise was more for performance & efficiency. It'll grow on you, hopefully, like it did me.All New 2017 Mazda 3

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Grats on the 3 & welcome to the Mown3rship, sir. Mazda opted to be on weight watchers diet & not worry about road noise. It may have saved em some, but the compromise was more for performance & efficiency. It'll grow on you, hopefully, like it did me.All New 2017 Mazda 3

True enough for me too. I feel more connected with the M3 because of the road noise I hear in the cabin. It helps me know better the road conditions, if there's some unusual sound coming from the tires, suspension, engine, etc. On some occasions I would turn off the music and just listen to the road noise, something I don't get to experience with the Honda Accord All New 2017 Mazda 3

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    True enough for me too. I feel more connected with the M3 because of the road noise I hear in the cabin. It helps me know better the road conditions, if there's some unusual sound coming from the tires, suspension, engine, etc. On some occasions I would turn off the music and just listen to the road noise, something I don't get to experience with the Honda Accord All New 2017 Mazda 3
    Oftentimes on long drives, I prefer road noise over music.All New 2017 Mazda 3

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jedwildfreak View Post
    I use 36psi which was recommended by a fellow tsikoteer for low profile tires. That recommended tire air pressure is going to spare you from a tire blowout caused by running into potholes, etc

Why Blowouts Happen—and How to Avoid Them

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post

Thank you sirs! Siguro nga malandi lang ako sana nga masanay ako. And yes, power is awesome. I’m no racer but sometimes I feel that I am because of the way M3 drive. Hahaha. Handling is so precise that I always know where the direction of my tires at.

I was supposed to get a 1.8 Civic but when I went to a Mazda dealership and stepped inside 2.0 M3, I forgot everything about the Civic. M3 (especially the 2.0) has this premium feel that you only get to experience in luxury vehicles. Civic is nice but M3 is definitely better (at least for the interior feel). Heck, even my Everest is no match for my M3.

I know there’s a new generation of M3 coming in the next few months but the dealer gave me 100k discount so the 2.0R became affordable for me (almost the same price of 1.8 Civic). With all the features of plus a huge discount, how can I say no? Hahaha