New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 338 of 448 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388438 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    I don't use that. I'm concerned with the connector plug's durability. Besides, I use the ctek for other cars. Using the clamp is not so inconvenient.
    Buy 1 for each...it's like P300ish. I still use my almost decade old Deltran w/ that kinda connector on each...they're reliable & provide better contact. W/ clamps, I can't have the bonnet or boot shut. They can score on the terminals, too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Ilang years na so far yung yuasa batt mo?
    1 year pa lang sir going 2 years na this July, yung original lasted almost 3 years, pero iba yata ang brand ng original na battery.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    does yojin cover the battery? going 2 years already with my 1.5hb

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by techd View Post
    does yojin cover the battery? going 2 years already with my 1.5hb
    OE batt warranty covers the 1st year, good sir.All New 2017 Mazda 3

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Buy 1 for each...it's like P300ish. I still use my almost decade old Deltran w/ that kinda connector on each...they're reliable & provide better contact. W/ clamps, I can't have the bonnet or boot shut. They can score on the terminals, too.

300 x 4 = 1200. Still pricey for my hobo budget All New 2017 Mazda 3

Besides, keeping the bonnet open is a non issue for me. I prefer to keep it open so that it's obvious that the car is being serviced (reduces risk of someone accidentally using the car).

I don't clamp the charger directly to the battery terminals so there's no damage done. I clamped it over the bolt that holds on to the battery terminals.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    300 x 4 = 1200. Still pricey for my hobo budget All New 2017 Mazda 3

Besides, keeping the bonnet open is a non issue for me. I prefer to keep it open so that it's obvious that the car is being serviced (reduces risk of someone accidentally using the car).

I don't clamp the charger directly to the battery terminals so there's no damage done. I clamped it over the bolt that holds on to the battery terminals.
    Ahhhh...got you at hobo!All New 2017 Mazda 3All New 2017 Mazda 3All New 2017 Mazda 3

7. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Hello guys. Have you ever thought about retrofitting apple carplay and android auto yourself? There is already a part number for it. Saw it at ************. When I looked it up at Amazon, the retrofit kit is compatible with Philippine models (save for the USB cables, but according to Mazda3revolution forums, regardless of the part number of the USB cables, they work). There is also a complete guide at Mazda3revolution forums. You can also download there the latest firmware (cmu150_ADR_70.00.100A). I want to try it out first to our 2016 CX-5 before doing it in my 2018 3. Anybody here who tried retrofitting it themselves? Also, in case something happens (simbako palayo), i.e. if i brick my infotainment system, can I have it replaced through insurance (own damage)? I'm an android user and I heavily use spotify in my 3 through bluetooth. It would be very nice if I can navigate through my playlists using android auto rather than tinkering with the phone when driving. Any input is greatly appreciated. Salamat in advance 8-)

8. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    I would like to share to you my recent purchase for my 3. It's a foam gun from Amazon. Here is the link: Amazon.com: Gilmour Cleaning Sprayer Foamaster II Multi-ratio Spray Gun 1697673: Gateway

I bought it for P3,460.00 including shipping to Davao City. Napamahal ba ako? I previously looked for a similar foam gun at Lazada and Shopee to no avail. Thus, I went with Amazon. Now, I can wash my own car with absolute care 8-)

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxpinpointxxx View Post
    I would like to share to you my recent purchase for my 3. It's a foam gun from Amazon. Here is the link: Amazon.com: Gilmour Cleaning Sprayer Foamaster II Multi-ratio Spray Gun 1697673: Gateway

I bought it for P3,460.00 including shipping to Davao City. Napamahal ba ako? I previously looked for a similar foam gun at Lazada and Shopee to no avail. Thus, I went with Amazon. Now, I can wash my own car with absolute care 8-)
    Compared to Tornador Air Foamer from a local retailer located at Laguna, your purchase is cheaper:

Tornador Air Foamer - REFLECTIONS CAR CARE

But Tornador is a very good foam spray product. I would buy that while there's still some supply from Reflections Car Care.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxpinpointxxx View Post
    Hello guys. Have you ever thought about retrofitting apple carplay and android auto yourself? There is already a part number for it. Saw it at ************. When I looked it up at Amazon, the retrofit kit is compatible with Philippine models (save for the USB cables, but according to Mazda3revolution forums, regardless of the part number of the USB cables, they work). There is also a complete guide at Mazda3revolution forums. You can also download there the latest firmware (cmu150_ADR_70.00.100A). I want to try it out first to our 2016 CX-5 before doing it in my 2018 3. Anybody here who tried retrofitting it themselves? Also, in case something happens (simbako palayo), i.e. if i brick my infotainment system, can I have it replaced through insurance (own damage)? I'm an android user and I heavily use spotify in my 3 through bluetooth. It would be very nice if I can navigate through my playlists using android auto rather than tinkering with the phone when driving. Any input is greatly appreciated. Salamat in advance 8-)
    Try the CX9's 1st. MazdaPh will officially offer the AA/CP retrofit thru dealerships. It's a worthy upgrade.
    For Android users, there's that AIO hack that gets AA working & more. Though hobo, there's that brick risk.