New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 328 of 448 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328329330331332338378428 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bongbojador View Post
    I already delete my phone, them reconnect it again via bluetooth, still cant get sms to work, still disabled from menu

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last thing I can think of is going to your Communication Settings on the infotainment. Make sure the SMS/Text messaage boxes are checked.

Check this video if you haven't yet:

How to use text message features on the Mazda Connect Infotainment System - YouTube

2. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    In case you're using an Iphone (I use Android), maybe #10 of this video will help at the 2:46 mark:

Top Tips and Tricks Every Mazda Owner Should Know! - YouTube

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ues using an iphone, i will try this, thanks a lot bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ok na bro, was able to activate sms in infotainment, no. 10 in the video was the solution,

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bongbojador View Post
    Ok na bro, was able to activate sms in infotainment, no. 10 in the video was the solution,

Nice![emoji1303]

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Guys anyone here encountered the CHECK ENGINE warning? Any idea whats causing this?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by buknoii View Post
    Guys anyone here encountered the CHECK ENGINE warning? Any idea whats causing this?

You will need to use an ODB2 scanner to see the actual error. A check engine warning can be anything, e.g. O2 sensor malfunction, loose fuel cap, mass airflow sensor error, etc.

Best to bring you car to a nearby casa or ask someone with an ODB2 scanner to check the actual error.

A loose fuel cap can trigger the check engine warning. Make sure the fuel cap is properly closed by turning it clockwise with a couple of clicks. If the warning still persists, then you definitely need to use the ODB2 scanner.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    LTO Plate released & needing a 2017+ BN3 No Drill plate relocator? Please PM for details.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    You will need to use an ODB2 scanner to see the actual error. A check engine warning can be anything, e.g. O2 sensor malfunction, loose fuel cap, mass airflow sensor error, etc.

Best to bring you car to a nearby casa or ask someone with an ODB2 scanner to check the actual error.

A loose fuel cap can trigger the check engine warning. Make sure the fuel cap is properly closed by turning it clockwise with a couple of clicks. If the warning still persists, then you definitely need to use the ODB2 scanner.
    Had it scanned this morning and they told me na may tubig daw na nahalo sa fuel.. they added mazda's deposit cleaner sa fuel and reset the system.

After that the error message is gone.. drove it for a few minutes and when i parked it and started it again after a few hours, the check engine warning is there again [emoji20]

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Drain your fuel tank and replenish with fresh, clean fuel ...