New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 327 of 448 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    Mine is similar. While the fan speed is either at 1 or 2, all of a sudden it's going to to blow air at the maximum level for a second a two then go back to normal. It's never happened in the past (got the car back in Dec 2014) only recently. Experienced it 3 times so far.
    Hmmm...mine has always been well-behaved.
    The thing with modern auto electronics, everything is handled by the BCM, the brain. As with computers, glitches & gremlins can happen.
    Let's hope it's nothing paranormal.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Hello guys.

I am new here and I want to ask. Someone is selling his Mazda 3 Hatchback R Skyactiv at P600 with broken infotainment. He inquired for it and it will cost around P72,000. Is this a best buy?

Apologies if this query is not entertained here. Thank you in advance.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by scubz012 View Post
    Hello guys.

I am new here and I want to ask. Someone is selling his Mazda 3 Hatchback R Skyactiv at P600 with broken infotainment. He inquired for it and it will cost around P72,000. Is this a best buy?

Apologies if this query is not entertained here. Thank you in advance.
    Touchscreen broken? How? Or MazdaConnect bricked. If the former, there are used 1s over ebay....
    15-18 Mazda 3 Upper Dash Information Display Touch Screen OEM | eBay

If bricked, have the dealership reboot & reflash. You shouldn't be spending anywhere near that quote.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Touchscreen broken? How? Or MazdaConnect bricked. If the former, there are used 1s over ebay....
    15-18 Mazda 3 Upper Dash Information Display Touch Screen OEM | eBay

If bricked, have the dealership reboot & reflash. You shouldn't be spending anywhere near that quote.

Hey man. I haven't seen it. The owner said it's just turning off then not opening anymore. Yeah, I suspect probably need to refreshed, I hope. Thanks for your reply. I'll update here or ask again once I see it.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hello guys, is it possible for txt messages be displayed in our screen, sms choice in selection is disabled in my screen, thanks in advance for your reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bongbojador View Post
    Hello guys, is it possible for txt messages be displayed in our screen, sms choice in selection is disabled in my screen, thanks in advance for your reply

Yup, mine is displayed it says Text Messages. Is your bluetooth on/paired?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yes connected via bluetooth, i can call and play spotify

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bongbojador View Post
    Yes connected via bluetooth, i can call and play spotify

Have you tried deleting the your phone from the infotainment (bluetooth) and then re-connecting/pairing it again?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    I remember when you connect via bluetooth it asks you what phone features you want Mazda to connect to like Contacts, audio etc. Maybe once Contacts and or Messages is enabled it'll work.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I already delete my phone, them reconnect it again via bluetooth, still cant get sms to work, still disabled from menu

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk