New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 319 of 448 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by RedlineJunkie View Post
    So, the new 3 will have a torsion beam and the new Corolla/Altis will have an independent rear suspension. I don't mind the rear noise of the current 3 but why did Mazda decided to return to that beam aside from it's simplicity and to eliminate noise? Bummer, is it?

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Tapatalk
    Lame excuse, right?[emoji848]
    Not saying the torsion beam isn't any good & admittedly, it does have its pluses....among them, the other reduction....cost to produce & maintain.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Nice Donut Media Up To Speed episode about Mazdaspeed

I'm wondering how come there's no Mazdaspeed version for the M3 Skyactiv gen?

Or perhaps there will be a Mazdaspeed version for the upcoming 4th gen Mazda3? [emoji14]

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006

4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Question is when is it coming here and for how much?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    Soon.[emoji4]

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Soon.[emoji4]

You getting one? I think I read for our models they're also going to change the infotainment screen if you'll upgrade right? It's going to be like the 2017 models?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    From ************ (thanks to JohnM for sharing this at another forum)

Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Arrives for MY214 and Up Mazda Models | Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Automotive Features, and New Car Prices | ************

The first market to institute the update, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) will be charging customers USD 199 (~ P 10,400.00) plus labor to install the update.

Bermaz Auto Philippines, Mazda’s exclusive distributor in the Philippines is currently coordinating with Mazda Corporation on when the Philippines will receive the green light for this Mazda Connect update.

It is currently not known if they will be charging customers for the said update.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    You getting one? I think I read for our models they're also going to change the infotainment screen if you'll upgrade right? It's going to be like the 2017 models?
    The screen is independent of the module. Many have gotten used BN screens off eBay.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    From ************ (thanks to JohnM for sharing this at another forum)

Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Arrives for MY214 and Up Mazda Models | Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Automotive Features, and New Car Prices | ************

The first market to institute the update, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) will be charging customers USD 199 (~ P 10,400.00) plus labor to install the update.

Bermaz Auto Philippines, Mazda’s exclusive distributor in the Philippines is currently coordinating with Mazda Corporation on when the Philippines will receive the green light for this Mazda Connect update.

It is currently not known if they will be charging customers for the said update.
    Good to know. I'm pretty sure they'll charge alot. SD card of the maps pa lang ang mahal na, what more hardware and software upgrades.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Good to know. I'm pretty sure they'll charge alot. SD card of the maps pa lang ang mahal na, what more hardware and software upgrades.
    It won't be free definitely. I'm likely not going to have my infotainment upgraded unless there's a defect. Wait and see muna with the latest update. New software and hardware are prone to bugs and defects [emoji52]