New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 436 of 448 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436437438439440446 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by tensazangetsu View Post
    Nakita ko sa Castrol official store sa shopee 2,349 php 4 liters plus may 1 liter free. Not bad for the price.

Now contemplating if mag Castrol magnatec ba ako, Amsoil OE or Amsoil SS this November oil change hahaha. 6 months pa din plan ko na OCI.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    How about this one?

20210317_080549.jpg

2. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Just go for oil change & brake cleaning. Bring your own brake cleaner. Have them rotate your tires front-back every oil change. Forget the rest.All New 2017 Mazda 3
    You can DIY inspect/replace your own intake & cabin filters.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Thank you sir. Appreciate your inputs!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hello again fellow 2017/2018 owners.

It's going to be my first PMS outside of the Yojin 3. Any recommended shops in or around Paranaque/BGC/Muntinlupa areas? Or is it better to continue with casa? (I went to Mazda Greenhills previously)

I've had zero headaches in my first 3 years of ownership and would like to keep it that way

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by gauss View Post
    Hello again fellow 2017/2018 owners.

It's going to be my first PMS outside of the Yojin 3. Any recommended shops in or around Paranaque/BGC/Muntinlupa areas? Or is it better to continue with casa? (I went to Mazda Greenhills previously)

I've had zero headaches in my first 3 years of ownership and would like to keep it that way
    Wherever you go, make sure to use only Genuine Mazda Skyactiv-specific oil filter(designed WITHOUT AntiDrainBackValve, unlike most aftermarket ones) & ACEA A5/B5 5w-30 Full Synthetic Oil.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Hi guys, thinking of changing my tires - 205/60/16 (Bridgestone Turanza). Is it okay if I use to 205/65/16 (Michelin Primary 4ST)? What are the pros & cons? Or do you have any suggestions on better tire brands/models/size, specifically with regard to quiet ride and comfort? Appreciate your inputs. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Hi! I don’t know if this was asked already but I am planning to have my Mazda 3 PMS serviced out of CASA.
    Is there a way to turn off the “wrench” icon in the dashboard permanently?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by nirvblakr View Post
    Hi! I don’t know if this was asked already but I am planning to have my Mazda 3 PMS serviced out of CASA.
    I think you just need to reset it.

Let me post where I bought my filters:

https://shopee.ph/thunder_acdelco?smtt=0.0.9

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nirvblakr View Post
    IIRC under the Maintenance menu just change some of the values and it will disappear.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    IIRC under the Maintenance menu just change some of the values and it will disappear.
    That's right, but you need to do something else after that. You press and hold the "illuminating switch" then turn on the car, without starting it. There's a warning sign that will blink, then the reset is done.

His question is to turn it off permanently, and I don't know if that's possible.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    That's right, but you need to do something else after that. You press and hold the "illuminating switch" then turn on the car, without starting it. There's a warning sign that will blink, then the reset is done.

His question is to turn it off permanently, and I don't know if that's possible.
    It's possible. No wrench appeared after I changed those settings and I didn't have to do a reset. That was 5 years ago.

I'll check the car later.