New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 434 of 448 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438444 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Good day sir/s,
    Am having intermittent malfunctions with my parking sensors (often showing a caution sign on the center and front right sensor on the console paired with a flashing parking sensor button). It works at times but malfunctions most... could it be the sensors or a fuse maybe. Cleaned out the sensors btw already and still doing this thing. TIA

2. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Hi guys!

What is the default wheel alignment of our 2017 Mazda 3 1.5 HB? And, if the stock 16's will be replaced by a 215 or 225/45/R18, what wheel alignment settings?

Thanks in advance, guys. [emoji4]

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by RedlineJunkie View Post
    Hi guys!

What is the default wheel alignment of our 2017 Mazda 3 1.5 HB? And, if the stock 16's will be replaced by a 215 or 225/45/R18, what wheel alignment settings?

Thanks in advance, guys. [emoji4]

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    BM/BN share the same alignment specs. Regardless of wheel size, follow these below.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Off Topic

I just noticed recently that I'm not getting updates from this forum using TapaTalk. Anyone else here having issues using TapaTalk for this forum?

I installed the "official" Tsikot forum Android app but couldn't login with my account. A "network connection error" keeps on showing up.
    Tsikot android app seems to be working properly. I'm able to read this forum again from my android phone [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    I availed my M3's last 36th month free pms last Dec 2020. I skipped the 30th month pms last July due to the peak of the pandemic last year.

This year I'm anticipating low mileage with the M3 since there's no need to travel to work, bring the kids to school, travel around, etc. I'm musing on having the oil change yearly instead of the 6 mos interval.

For those who don't use their beloved M3 a lot (e.g. less than 5k in a year), is it still advisable to follow the 6 mos oil change interval? Or is it ok to do this yearly instead?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I availed my M3's last 36th month free pms last Dec 2020. I skipped the 30th month pms last July due to the peak of the pandemic last year.

This year I'm anticipating low mileage with the M3 since there's no need to travel to work, bring the kids to school, travel around, etc. I'm musing on having the oil change yearly instead of the 6 mos interval.

For those who don't use their beloved M3 a lot (e.g. less than 5k in a year), is it still advisable to follow the 6 mos oil change interval? Or is it ok to do this yearly instead?
    You'll be fine yearly.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytecson_ View Post
    I was. They said it should be at the back though I insisted that it should be front. They said, they have done it before and if I hear clonking noise, I should go back. I think I have to find out. I will be using it the entire week and I should observe the front before scheduling for an alignment.

I even pointed out that there is already rubber protector on the springs at the back. Mindblown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm curious to know if installing those spring protectors at the rear suspension prevented those clonking noise.

Btw, did Wheelers sold the eibach lowering springs that were installed in your Mazda3?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    I'm curious to know if installing those spring protectors at the rear suspension prevented those clonking noise.

Btw, did Wheelers sold the eibach lowering springs that were installed in your Mazda3?
    No sir. Purchased it in sucat. Can’t remember the name but meron sa lazada I guess.

The protectors should be infront but they installed it at the back and it is weird that I hear clonking sound occasionally at the back. I just dont have the time yet to figure it out

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytecson_ View Post
    No sir. Purchased it in sucat. Can’t remember the name but meron sa lazada I guess.

The protectors should be infront but they installed it at the back and it is weird that I hear clonking sound occasionally at the back. I just dont have the time yet to figure it out

Wild guess: JDM Select?

Couldn't find any Eibach Pro Kit at Lazada. Plenty at FB marketplace but unsure which is legit.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Wild guess: JDM Select?

Couldn't find any Eibach Pro Kit at Lazada. Plenty at FB marketplace but unsure which is legit.
    Not a known store. Kinglon Enterprise with ph#83473058