New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 428 of 448 FirstFirst ... 328378418424425426427428429430431432438 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Saw this sir. But the sound is different. Its not a solid clunking sound. More of like slight squeak

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-A505GN using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Have you tried already to spray some wd40 to the bushing just to see if the noise will go away? My 2.5yo M3 had this slight noise coming from the front driver side wheel. Not a clunk metal noise but can be heard when going through uneven road and speedbumps on certain angles.

After applying the same DIY fix from the video, the noise was gone for a few months. I plan to reapply some wd40 again at the next tire rotation which I do by myself.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Thanks for this tip sir. Will have to visit a friendly mechanic who can lift the car for me and apply wd 40.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jayargee View Post
    Thanks for this tip sir. Will have to visit a friendly mechanic who can lift the car for me and apply wd 40.

If you are referring to this one, then there's no need for a lift.

I suggest using this kind of silicone spray.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    If you are referring to this one, then there's no need for a lift.

I suggest using this kind of silicone spray.

Thanks sir for the advise. Am unsure where exactly the noise is coming from since i have to leave the car with them (probably a mistake) and just received this diagnosis and estimate when i had to pick up the car.

I can probably try to spray WD40 in all moving parts of the front suspension mechanism and see if it disappears.

Thanks again!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Saw this rim from a youtube review of a Subaru Levorg and I instantly like it!

Anyone here knows a local distributor of WedsSport?

screenshot_20200920-191342_youtube.jpg
    Attachment 37347

7. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jayargee View Post
    Thanks sir for the advise. Am unsure where exactly the noise is coming from since i have to leave the car with them (probably a mistake) and just received this diagnosis and estimate when i had to pick up the car.

I can probably try to spray WD40 in all moving parts of the front suspension mechanism and see if it disappears.

Thanks again!

If it's "squeaking" you hear, could also be wiper cowl. Often heard near A-pillar, driver or passenger side.

If it's "tok" , then you'll probably need coil spring insulators first. If still under warranty, bring it to Mazda Makati. See if you can talk to Rod, the service manager to explain your problem. Maybe have a clear video recording on-hand to help your case.

Otherwise, check your bushings. Lower arm front bushing takes a beating, could be worn out. Lower arm rear bushing, the big one doesn't wear out as fast and as often.

If you're trying the lubrication method, do process of elimination. That way you can easily pinpoint the source. Don't go spraying all the bushings at once, you won't figure out which one is faulty.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    If it's "squeaking" you hear, could also be wiper cowl. Often heard near A-pillar, driver or passenger side.

If it's "tok" , then you'll probably need coil spring insulators first. If still under warranty, bring it to Mazda Makati. See if you can talk to Rod, the service manager to explain your problem. Maybe have a clear video recording on-hand to help your case.

Otherwise, check your bushings. Lower arm front bushing takes a beating, could be worn out. Lower arm rear bushing, the big one doesn't wear out as fast and as often.

If you're trying the lubrication method, do process of elimination. That way you can easily pinpoint the source. Don't go spraying all the bushings at once, you won't figure out which one is faulty.
    Thanks for this advice, sir

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by polar01 View Post
    My AC suddenly blew air even if its in Off position, this happened several times. Also, while driving, AC blower suddenly intensified while AC setting is in #1 position. In all occasions it just lasted several seconds. I did reported this occurrences during PMS but CASA found nothing even after they run their diagnostics procedure. Appreciate if anyone can share what could have caused the malfunction, and advise solution on this. I have 1 year warranty to go. Unit is 2017 1.5HB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I went to have this checked again yesterday at Mazda QA, the technician identified the AC Blower Fan Controller as the culprit. They will file report for warranty claim. I hope this will fix the problem.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by polar01 View Post
    I went to have this checked again yesterday at Mazda QA, the technician identified the AC Blower Fan Controller as the culprit. They will file report for warranty claim. I hope this will fix the problem.

Mazda QA aka Quezon Ave?