New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 425 of 448 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytecson_ View Post
    Any recommended shops and contacts to have these installed? Eibach pro kit. Better if around makati manda pasig.
    Im thinking drive+ or any Rapide.

Looking for good deals pako sa Koni so meantime I wanna have these installed using stocks susp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You don't want experiments? Wheelers have dropped a number of BM/BNs(2 below among them). Reviews by Mown3rs have been nothing but positive. Owner is pretty old school & involved, they say. Trustworthy.

And before you go, grab a pair of Genuine Mazda PN: KDY534081 spring protectors from the dealership. Stick em 138mm from the top end of the 2 front springs. You won't wanna go w/o them. There's a chance noises will force you to redo them.All New 2017 Mazda 3

2. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    You don't want experiments? Wheelers have dropped a number of BM/BNs(2 below among them). Reviews by Mown3rs have been nothing but positive. Owner is pretty old school & involved, they say. Trustworthy.

And before you go, grab a pair of Genuine Mazda PN: KDY534081 spring protectors from the dealership. Stick em 138mm from the top end of the 2 front springs. You won't wanna go w/o them. There's a chance noises will force you to redo them.All New 2017 Mazda 3
    Thanks! I like old school. Will give them a ring tom! And would get the protector from mazda makati. This is just for the front right? As always thanks sir James!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Thanks! I like old school. Will give them a ring tom! And would get the protector from mazda makati. This is just for the front right? As always thanks sir Travs!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Thanks! I like old school. Will give them a ring tom! And would get the protector from mazda makati. This is just for the front right? As always thanks sir Travs!

Yup, just the fronts, sir! Looking forward to them pics!All New 2017 Mazda 3
    And if you can get a pair of SPC EZ Cam 81260 front camber bolts...Enjoy some tweakability.All New 2017 Mazda 3
    Specialty Products Company | SPC Alignment | The Automotive Alignment Leaders
    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    And if you can get a pair of SPC EZ Cam 81260 front camber bolts...Enjoy some tweakability.All New 2017 Mazda 3
    I got that on my list too! Maybe together with Koni Red.

This piece of rubber/plastic is pretty expensive for its size.
    1163PH for the set.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I got that on my list too! Maybe together with Koni Red.

This piece of rubber/plastic is pretty expensive for its size.
    1163PH for the set.

Nice! Make sure to thoroughly clean the area for each to stick to. Final wipe down iso alcohol w/o moisturizer.All New 2017 Mazda 3

7. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Pretty stoked with the spring. Not sure how many days it will settle but satisfied with the height and pretty satisfied with the comfort despite the horrendous road from EDSA QC to Makati.

and kudos to wheelers too. Friendly staff and affordable rates.
    Highly recommended. Got them changed for 1200php for all 4 springs for an hour of work as opposed to Rapide’s 6k or Bridgetone for 3k and halfday of waiting time.

The rubber protectors were added at the back and not on the front sir [mention]travajante [/mention] though I did not hear clonking noise at the front, I heard it at the back despite the rubber but it was only once from the entire 20-25min drive. Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Pretty stoked with the spring. Not sure how many days it will settle but satisfied with the height and pretty satisfied with the comfort despite the horrendous road from EDSA QC to Makati.

and kudos to wheelers too. Friendly staff and affordable rates.
    Highly recommended. Got them changed for 1200php for all 4 springs for an hour of work as opposed to Rapide’s 6k or Bridgetone for 3k and halfday of waiting time.

The rubber protectors were added at the back and not on the front sir [mention]travajante [/mention] though I did not hear clonking noise at the front, I heard it at the back despite the rubber but it was only once from the entire 20-25min drive. Thanks!

Grats! Ride height corrected...But why protectors at the back? They're not needed there.All New 2017 Mazda 3 Were you not there, sir?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Grats! Ride height corrected...But why protectors at the back? They're not needed there.All New 2017 Mazda 3 Were you not there, sir?

I was. They said it should be at the back though I insisted that it should be front. They said, they have done it before and if I hear clonking noise, I should go back. I think I have to find out. I will be using it the entire week and I should observe the front before scheduling for an alignment.

I even pointed out that there is already rubber protector on the springs at the back. Mindblown

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I was. They said it should be at the back though I insisted that it should be front. They said, they have done it before and if I hear clonking noise, I should go back. I think I have to find out. I will be using it the entire week and I should observe the front before scheduling for an alignment.

I even pointed out that there is already rubber protector on the springs at the back. Mindblown

They shouldn't have gone against a known Mazda TSB.