New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 422 of 448 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426432 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 4472
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytecson_ View Post
    Mine is 225/45/18. A bit comfier than the 215.

Sir travs, I remember you suggesting a koni yellow susp. Can you recommend a shop who sells it?

I ordered an eibach lowering pro kit for my M3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pair the ProKits w/ Koni Special Active(formerly gold FSD, now in red).All New 2017 Mazda 3 You'll really enjoy the 3 more!
    Don't yellow...nothing political, but they'll be harsh.All New 2017 Mazda 3

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Pair the ProKits w/ Koni Special Active(formerly gold FSD, now in red).All New 2017 Mazda 3 You'll really enjoy the 3 more!
    Don't yellow...nothing political, but they'll be harsh.All New 2017 Mazda 3

Would you know any local store or needs to import these?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Would you know any local store or needs to import these?

Locally, you might end up paying for those struts at the price of coilovers. Best bought from US vendors & shipped over. Check ShippingCart or JohnnyAir.
    While you're at it, might as well grab a set of SPC front camber bolts for some precision adjustability.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by carrera_911 View Post
    Ty sir sa tip. Malaki ba difference if mag 225 ako?
    If you use a 225/45R18, the diameter will increase by 0.35 inches and the circumference will increase by 1.11 inches.

Such a rare size. The last local market mainstream car I recall being equipped with OEM 215/45R18s was the Lancer EX (GT and Ralliart).

5. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Locally, you might end up paying for those struts at the price of coilovers. Best bought from US vendors & shipped over. Check ShippingCart or JohnnyAir.
    While you're at it, might as well grab a set of SPC front camber bolts for some precision adjustability.

Got it! Thanks! I have shipping art but the last spoiler I bought from baysonR, I used manila forwarder. Not the best decision I made. Lol

6. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by carrera_911 View Post
    Ty sir sa tip. Malaki ba difference if mag 225 ako?
    Mas madami options sir for 225 since medyo rare talaga yun 215/45/18 na size mahirap maghanap. If mag 225 kayo sir medyo may bulge lang konti sa sidewall if sa stock rims na 18x7 and mas mataas konti. Nabasa ko kasi niconsider nyo sir yun potenza which is around sa price range na din nun Michelin primacy 4 na 215/45. All New 2017 Mazda 3

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Got it! Thanks! I have shipping art but the last spoiler I bought from baysonR, I used manila forwarder. Not the best decision I made. Lol

What happened to your BaysonR?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    What happened to your BaysonR?

Stucked with their warehouse. No one ever replies and the cust service isnt good too. No one to talk to. Regardless if I choose air cargo or ocean. All New 2017 Mazda 3 I guess would need to wait for it be delivered after few months.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Stucked with their warehouse. No one ever replies and the cust service isnt good too. No one to talk to. Regardless if I choose air cargo or ocean. All New 2017 Mazda 3 I guess would need to wait for it be delivered after few months.

Edit: Just completed OVTune with sir raffa, damn that difference! He had explained everything and very detailed.

I appreciate the open road more now! Can’t wait for the eibach springs be installed.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Edit: Just completed OVTune with sir raffa, damn that difference! He had explained everything and very detailed.

I appreciate the open road more now! Can’t wait for the eibach springs be installed.

Ahhhh, you finally got infected! Grats!!!!All New 2017 Mazda 3All New 2017 Mazda 3