New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yeah if they come up with a PPV version of this, could be Mazda's saving grace as none of their new models are selling well.

Call it commodified or gentrified, a business needs a money maker to survive. That's how the Cayenne started and look at its solid evolution over the years.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    If Mazda builds a PPV SUV version of this BT50, Maybe it will called the Marvie (Based on the old B2500 pickup) or the Navajo (1st gen Ford Explorer)

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    It looks good. Not as rugged looking as the new hilux.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Excited to see low resale secondhand models of these that will cost 100k cheaper than the equivalent Dmax just because Isuzu > Mazda for the buying public. 2019 Mazda BT-50(Isuzu DMax)

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Awwww.....gwapo nyan na maging PPV....elegant look parang CX5 or CX9 on a stilts. Luxurious interior for a pick up.
    How is the NVSH of the current or latest Isuzu engine? Dapat dyan sa pick up na yan sing quiet ni Raptor engine.

7. Join Date
    May 2016
    First impressions, it looks awkward. But upon seeing it in better quality photos, it actually looks great. Good for those tired of butch-looking pick-ups.

Smart move to partner with Isuzu. Expect this to be much more reliable than its last gen, Ranger-derived unit.

Even smarter if they derive a PPV based on the MU-X. Reliability of Isuzu with the looks of Mazda is a winning combo.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    i wonder if that knee cushion is as bad as the mitsubishi's

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Awwww.....gwapo nyan na maging PPV....elegant look parang CX5 or CX9 on a stilts. Luxurious interior for a pick up.
    How is the NVSH of the current or latest Isuzu engine? Dapat dyan sa pick up na yan sing quiet ni Raptor engine.
    Ford diesel are very quiet... is it timing belt or chain? Usually timing chain are noisier.. our neighbor dmax pickup 3.0 is very noisy..i think its a 2019 model

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast