New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    There surely are worthy deals out there. A matter of looking.
    Took a blind chance at a set of used TSW light Flow-Formed Nurburgrings of perfect fitment for a song. The hitch was 1 of 4 was pothole bent...Roadforce balancing showed 3 had zero issues, the damaged 1 even passed, but I'd rather grab a single new to complete the set someday when times are kinder & funds permit.🤞2019 Mazda 3 BP

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Very nice. Ganda din talaga ng gen 3.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kamote View Post
    Very nice. Ganda din talaga ng gen 3.
    Thanks....Aesthetics, relative. What some would find nice, others won't.2019 Mazda 3 BP
    The gen4 is stunning, but there are qualities the gen3 has I can't trade for....Engine management/BCM simplicity, suspension superiority & tweakability, overall DIYability are some....no sour grapes.2019 Mazda 3 BP

3. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Thanks....Aesthetics, relative. What some would find nice, others won't.2019 Mazda 3 BP
    The gen4 is stunning, but there are qualities the gen3 has I can't trade for....Engine management/BCM simplicity, suspension superiority & tweakability, overall DIYability are some....no sour grapes.2019 Mazda 3 BP

The gen 4 c pillar! Hate it or dont mind it kind of thing. I almost bought the gen 3 its just that i was a bit concerned with the year model but the discount at that time was tempting. May i ask sir how much did it cost you for the magz and tires? Thanks

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    The gen 4 c pillar! Hate it or dont mind it kind of thing. I almost bought the gen 3 its just that i was a bit concerned with the year model but the discount at that time was tempting. May i ask sir how much did it cost you for the magz and tires? Thanks
    19s? Non-China 225/40/19s start from 6k+(budget Indo & Thai tires) upwards. Depending on the brand & model, can double or even triple.
    Check w/ Rota on available models & sizes. They do entertain group buys & offer good discounts. 19s should be around 40k++ for their cast series & more for their Flow-Formed(they call it Flow-Forged2019 Mazda 3 BP). Peek the Used Market....You might get lucky.🤞

And the much ballyhooed C-Pillar.2019 Mazda 3 BPMazda could've extended the rear quarter window all the way to the upper bend of the rear door to lessen the illusion of pillar thickness without actually thinning it...An intentional cheat to shorten the rear & give more emphasis to its stretched bonnet, I'm guessing. Think they took the shooting brake design approach. I don't mind it. I'd still hatch than sedan, if I went for a gen4.2019 Mazda 3 BP

5. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    19s? Non-China 225/40/19s start from 6k+(budget Indo & Thai tires) upwards. Depending on the brand & model, can double or even triple.
    Check w/ Rota on available models & sizes. They do entertain group buys & offer good discounts. 19s should be around 40k++ for their cast series & more for their Flow-Formed(they call it Flow-Forged2019 Mazda 3 BP). Peek the Used Market....You might get lucky.🤞

And the much ballyhooed C-Pillar.2019 Mazda 3 BPMazda could've extended the rear quarter window all the way to the upper bend of the rear door to lessen the illusion of pillar thickness without actually thinning it...An intentional cheat to shorten the rear & give more emphasis to its stretched bonnet, I'm guessing. Think they took the shooting brake design approach. I don't mind it. I'd still hatch than sedan, if I went for a gen4.2019 Mazda 3 BP

Thanks for the reply sir. 60k+ for new shoes. Damn. Im thinking with the roads we have here in the metro probably not. Especially here in parañaque where every year maynilad keeps on digging looking for gold. Not worth it for me

Regarding the c pillar i guess mazda made it like that maybe because of the cx 30? I went to the casa and got a closer look of the cx 30 and it got me thinking its the reason why its like that. The gen 3 especially on the side profile is prettier than the gen 4.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Thanks for the reply sir. 60k+ for new shoes. Damn. Im thinking with the roads we have here in the metro probably not. Especially here in parañaque where every year maynilad keeps on digging looking for gold. Not worth it for me

Regarding the c pillar i guess mazda made it like that maybe because of the cx 30? I went to the casa and got a closer look of the cx 30 and it got me thinking its the reason why its like that. The gen 3 especially on the side profile is prettier than the gen 4.
    Keep an eye out on Used. Hobo deals are out there.
    The CX30 can't be the scapegoat for the BP's C-pillar. It was an afterthought when the market saw a compact demand drop & CUV spike. Between those 2, I'd still BP hatch though.2019 Mazda 3 BP
    The BM/BN...Like I stated, there are reasons to like the gen3...enough not to be swayed by a gen4....& it's not the prettier side profile.2019 Mazda 3 BP

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017

maybe they have to reinforce the hatch's c pillar over the sedan's ? it looks like you could have quarter windows in the hatch that has a similar in size as the sedan had the hatch's rear doors not curve inwards as much for its thicker c pillars.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    maybe they have to reinforce the hatch's c pillar over the sedan's ? it looks like you could have quarter windows in the hatch that has a similar in size as the sedan had the hatch's rear doors not curve inwards as much for its thicker c pillars.
    They had the conventional option to have the rear quarter beltline lower to meet the door bend, but did not. Obviously intentional.🧐2019 Mazda 3 BP

9. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Keep an eye out on Used. Hobo deals are out there.
    The CX30 can't be the scapegoat for the BP's C-pillar. It was an afterthought when the market saw a compact demand drop & CUV spike. Between those 2, I'd still BP hatch though.2019 Mazda 3 BP
    The BM/BN...Like I stated, there are reasons to like the gen3...enough not to be swayed by a gen4....& it's not the prettier side profile.2019 Mazda 3 BP

Hobo deals? Please send me a link sir where to. Thanks.

I am one of the early buyers of the gen 4 here. So far im unlucky with my unit. Recalled for SBS error and now the brake pad / rotor? problem. I have to wait for the parts to be shipped. CASA told me im the 4th (no pun int) unit owner to have this problem. Hopefully this is the last. Hay..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Hobo deals? Please send me a link sir where to. Thanks.

I am one of the early buyers of the gen 4 here. So far im unlucky with my unit. Recalled for SBS error and now the brake pad / rotor? problem. I have to wait for the parts to be shipped. CASA told me im the 4th (no pun int) unit owner to have this problem. Hopefully this is the last. Hay..
    Will keep you in mind when a good deal pops up, sir.
    Early issues, not surprising. You see them come up regardless of badge. The BP's seem to have all been sorted. TSBs & recalls served. Hope yours will be attended to promptly, sir.