New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Like any car, fc from a stop will be very poor & more noticeable in the morning due to the computer feeding more fuel to the engine to heat it up & more fuel to get the car moving & getting up to speed. Fuel efficiency will definitely suffer in short trips & in stop & go situations. Better consumption will be realized when the car is driven for a longer distance & time.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If you can buy a gas-fed vehicle worth 2M or more, paying for gas should not much be of a concern for you. You have the means to buy, maintain, and operate the vehicle so I doubt you will cheap out on fuel expense. Hehehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Like any car, fc from a stop will be very poor & more noticeable in the morning due to the computer feeding more fuel to the engine to heat it up & more fuel to get the car moving & getting up to speed. Fuel efficiency will definitely suffer in short trips & in stop & go situations. Better consumption will be realized when the car is driven for a longer distance & time.
    Very true, but even so, some larger petrol 6s & 8s can only do 3-4km/L city....half of what most would consider average.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If you can buy a gas-fed vehicle worth 2M or more, paying for gas should not much be of a concern for you. You have the means to buy, maintain, and operate the vehicle so I doubt you will cheap out on fuel expense. Hehehehe

Good theoretically. Ironically, it's not uncommon to hear those presumably of that type complain. Hehe....some to the extent of doing LPG conversions.2018 cx-9

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Good theoretically. Ironically, it's not uncommon to hear those presumably of that type complain. Hehe....some to the extent of doing LPG conversions.2018 cx-9

If I buy an Explorer or Expedition or F150 or CX9 or Pilot, I won’t complain about its appetite for fuel. I bought it ‘coz it satisfied my need for a certain of vehicle that I won’t get for something more affordable.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post

CX9s are not known for it’s good resale value, as I know of. My sister has a CX 9 she’s been trying to sell for a few years now w/no takers. It has a bad rap for it’s poor fc. I would presume people who’d buy 2nd hand ones know this & got it cheap will convert it to LPG units. Brand new unit owners will never do this to their CX9. Dba image is everything?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    CX9s are not known for it’s good resale value, as I know of. My sister has a CX 9 she’s been trying to sell for a few years now w/no takers. It has a bad rap for it’s poor fc. I would presume people who’d buy 2nd hand ones know this & got it cheap will convert it to LPG units. Brand new unit owners will never do this to their CX9. Dba image is everything?
    Not only midsize SUVs, even CUVs with gas engines with displacements over 2.0L. Most Pinoys are allergic to gas engines bigger than 1.6L.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Not only midsize SUVs, even CUVs with gas engines with displacements over 2.0L. Most Pinoys are allergic to gas engines bigger than 1.6L.

kasi taas presyo ng gasolina sa atin eh.. i use 1.2L picanto then i switched with 2.0L Mazda 3, parang same lang sa consumption.. sa kia picanto nakaka 10-11 kms per liter ako. ganun din sa mazda 3.. hindi po ako nagtitipid sa tapak sa accelerator.. gusto ko yung na raramdaman ko yung hatak..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    The current CX9 has a 4cyl 2.5L pure Mazda Skyactiv turbo engine w/ more torque & better efficiency than the 3.7L V6 its predecessor had. Same badge, 2 totally different cars.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    If I buy an Explorer or Expedition or F150 or CX9 or Pilot, I won’t complain about its appetite for fuel. I bought it ‘coz it satisfied my need for a certain of vehicle that I won’t get for something more affordable.

This is how things should be, bai. Get what's wanted w/in one's means.2018 cx-9

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast