Jan 2015
    38 VEHICLES EARN TOP SAFETY PICK+ AWARD AMID STRICTER CRITERIA
    -Motor Trend 12/07/16

Small Cars:
    -Mazda3
    -Toyota Corolla
    -Toyota Prius (built after August 2016)
    -Chevrolet Volt
    -Hyundai Elantra (sedan only/built after March 2016)

Midsize Cars:
    -Mazda6
    --Volkswagen Jetta
    -Toyota Camry
    -Toyota Prius v
    -Subaru Legacy
    -Subaru Outback
    -Honda Accord 4-door
    -Nissan Altima
    -Nissan Maxima

Midsize Luxury Cars:
    -Lexus ES 350
    -Volvo S60
    -Volvo V60
    -Audi A4

Large Luxury Cars:
    -Lexus RC
    -Genesis G80
    -Genesis G90

Small SUVs:
    -Mazda CX-3
    -Toyota RAV4
    --Subaru Forester (built after October 2016)
    -Mitsubishi Outlander
    -Nissan Rogue

Midsize SUVs:
    -Honda Pilot
    -Hyundai Santa Fe (built after March 2016)

Midsize Luxury SUVs:
    -Lexus NX
    -Lexus RX
    -Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
    -Volvo XC60
    -Acura MDX
    -Acura RDX
    -Audi Q5
    -Buick Envision

Minivan:
    -Chrysler Pacifica (built after August 2016)

Large Pickup:
    -Honda Ridgeline

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Mukhang nilangaw na ang CX-3

3. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ntlogin View Post
    Mukhang nilangaw na ang CX-3
    Mazda should fix the pricing.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunPing View Post
    Mazda should fix the pricing.
    Theyre not volume selling in the country. In Australia they can offer competitive prices since they sell volume there including bt50s and mazda3s

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I think there's something fundamentally wrong with the CX3, more than just the pricing. I still wouldn't buy it even if it was priced the same as a Mazda 3 2.0.

For one, it doesn't offer any additional ground clearance over a Mazda 3. What's the point of a CUV without increased ground clearance.

Second, it has the underpinnings of a Mazda 2. From my experience, a compact usually has a more durable chassis than a subcompact.

Third, it has much less space than a Mazda 3. It's very hard to fit 3 people in the back of the CX3.

Fourth, and this is more of a personal opinion, the Mazda 3 looks classier than the CX3. The CX3's rear, being a direct ripoff of the Mazda 2, doesn't look as upscale as the Mazda 3's.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I think there's something fundamentally wrong with the CX3, more than just the pricing. I still wouldn't buy it even if it was priced the same as a Mazda 3 2.0.

For one, it doesn't offer any additional ground clearance over a Mazda 3. What's the point of a CUV without increased ground clearance.

Second, it has the underpinnings of a Mazda 2. From my experience, a compact usually has a more durable chassis than a subcompact.

Third, it has much less space than a Mazda 3. It's very hard to fit 3 people in the back of the CX3.

Fourth, and this is more of a personal opinion, the Mazda 3 looks classier than the CX3. The CX3's rear, being a direct ripoff of the Mazda 2, doesn't look as upscale as the Mazda 3's.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    i agree. you either get mazda 2 or 3. if you want suv then get cx-5 or even the hr-v. i also don't see the point in choosing cx-3, especially given its price.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    folks will buy this as a "lifestyle purchase" rather than a practical purchase. for many it will be another car in their garage. Its like a mini cooper. Totally unpractical . But highly desirable

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    ano kaya ng mazda philippines or mazda in general, I mean they spend so much time enhancing and ehancing their cars, tas wala naman bumibile. grabe din sila magtiis noh. in life, there has to be an outlet somewhere. if you poured too much time on something, sana man lang at least ma-recognize or patronize in terms of actual use of their invention or else mag-implode sila nyan. they brag so much on youtube ads and marketing ads pero deep inside, why is nobody buying?

etong CX3 nun una pinaka-gusto ko eto among the compacts like the HRV, XV and ASX. pero talaga naman nakakapanghina, not even seeing this on the roads. dati sabi ko tagal naman release dito sa Pilipins, para naman makakita ako in person di lang puro youtube reviews sa Australia. now it has been months released here, I mean talaga promise hindi pa ako nakakakita ni isa sa kalsada, and to think I traverse BGC, Makati, Ortigas daily

9. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    folks will buy this as a "lifestyle purchase" rather than a practical purchase. for many it will be another car in their garage. Its like a mini cooper. Totally unpractical . But highly desirable

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    Agree. I think the only reason people will get this is if they really need the AWD.

Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    ano kaya ng mazda philippines or mazda in general, I mean they spend so much time enhancing and ehancing their cars, tas wala naman bumibile. grabe din sila magtiis noh. in life, there has to be an outlet somewhere. if you poured too much time on something, sana man lang at least ma-recognize or patronize in terms of actual use of their invention or else mag-implode sila nyan. they brag so much on youtube ads and marketing ads pero deep inside, why is nobody buying?

etong CX3 nun una pinaka-gusto ko eto among the compacts like the HRV, XV and ASX. pero talaga naman nakakapanghina, not even seeing this on the roads. dati sabi ko tagal naman release dito sa Pilipins, para naman makakita ako in person di lang puro youtube reviews sa Australia. now it has been months released here, I mean talaga promise hindi pa ako nakakakita ni isa sa kalsada, and to think I traverse BGC, Makati, Ortigas daily
    Yes they're pretty rare hehe I saw only two cx3 in a span of 4 mos. one in moa area, one in buendia. Gwapo, maporma and cool-looking but not practical talaga.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    i think only midgets will appreciate the interior.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app