New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Toyota RAV4 lower models only has dual airbags, Mazda CX-5 Maxx has side and curtain airbags ...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I'd get the RAV4 over the CX3 anytime. Space difference is immense, like a Mazda 2 vs an Altis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    You can only fit two morbidly big topgear guys on the 2nd row of the cx3. And maybe 1 lechon at the back.

Rav4 can fit 3 on the 2nd row. And you can probably fit 4-6 bodybags at the back.

No contest at all..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    It's has the charscteristics of a bloated back body or mukhang butete. When it ages, di na maganda drive nyan

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    It's has the charscteristics of a bloated back body or mukhang butete. When it ages, di na maganda drive nyan
    Just wondering sir.. what do you mean hindi na gaganda drive/ride ng "bloated" vehicles in the long run?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by akord View Post
    Just wondering sir.. what do you mean hindi na gaganda drive/ride ng "bloated" vehicles in the long run?
    Troll yan, just ignore his posts.

A CX3 drives well, like most Mazdas. I have a 12 year old Mazda 3 and it still has better handling than my newer Altises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    May 2016
    I don't understand Mazda's pricing here. If I were in the market for a CUV at this 1.3M price range, why would I go for the smaller CX3 pro at 1.28M if there's the CX5 Max at 1.3M already after discounts. It has the same engine yes, but you get much more metal and interior space, just sacrificing the MZD headunit.

Sent from my m2 note using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    It's the same with every brand, price of the top of the line variant of a vehicle model will usually overlap with the lower end variant of the next higher model ... Mazda 2 / Mazda 3, Honda HR-V / CR-V, Toyota Vios / Altis and so on ...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    It's the same with every brand, price of the top of the line variant of a vehicle model will usually overlap with the lower end variant of the next higher model ... Mazda 2 / Mazda 3, Honda HR-V / CR-V, Toyota Vios / Altis and so on ...
    Went to mazda cavite yesterday. No cx-3 yet.
    In this case i would personally go for the higher model but lower or mid variant.

10. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    CX3 and CX5 I'm referring to are both base models though. Understandable if the CX3 top of the line was 1.3M+ and the base was only ~1.1M. Base CX3 also only has dual airbags.