New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by RafiTriya View Post
    Sir, sorry but what's OCD? so far, car only have the mags changed and wrap-around-kits and nagpagawa pa si seller ng sariling parking tent just for his m3. Selling it daw coz he got a new Fortuner which he showed me when I checked his m3. Seller have presented the casa records as well.

I'll end up paying 835K in total (for 3yrs). Freebies I'll get now (if this can be called freebies) is that compre insurance has been renewed until Sept next year. kits have dents and has been requested for replacement (via existing insurance) sa casa. In the question of want, need, budget.. I prefer hatch than sedan and I DO love M3 the first time i saw it and i know I want one hehehe. We are 4 in the family plus my daughter (2yrs) old so I think a car is more practical than getting the type of Revo or Innova (1.3 is not in my option) i think. Budget, i dont have cash to buy brandnew and this one seems to be just fit my within my budget.

Sirs, assuming the for sale M3 is in 'good' (it could not be in excellent condition since 2nd hand na).. is it a good buy for 835K payable in 3yrs? I read somewhere na valid for the first 3yrs lang ung Yojin..ibig sabihin ba ang warranty ng mazda is 3yrs lang?

2. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Most probly...haha. Those guys are mutants.
    Hopefully they'll respond.. I cant find their names here in tsikot tho..

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910