New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 954 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 85490494495095195295395495595695795896410041054 ... LastLast
Results 9,531 to 9,540 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Pustahan madaming Mazda Vehicles will be pulled over dahil mapagkakamalang removable gadget itong 7 inch screen

2. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Rygel View Post
    Pustahan madaming Mazda Vehicles will be pulled over dahil mapagkakamalang removable gadget itong 7 inch screen
    Sana naman hindi. I hope DOTr have made their due diligence by surveying/examining the major car models released in the country (of which the Mazda 3 is one) before implementing this law.

Which gives me a suggestion for Mazda, for the next models, hope they can make the screen retractable or foldable when not in use. Several Audi models have this feature already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    By the way fellow Mazda 3 owners, how do you clean the piano black trims? It's my first time to own a car with piano black trims, and I was shocked by how easily scratched they are! Ma-touch lang nang medyo madiin, magkaka-scratch na. [emoji58] And don't even try to wipe it, lest you want more scratches hahaha. [emoji58]

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LoloFranz View Post
    By the way fellow Mazda 3 owners, how do you clean the piano black trims? It's my first time to own a car with piano black trims, and I was shocked by how easily scratched they are! Ma-touch lang nang medyo madiin, magkaka-scratch na. [emoji58] And don't even try to wipe it, lest you want more scratches hahaha. [emoji58]

Hahahaha, I just wipe it with a damped soft cloth, kahit anong gawin mong pag iingat, eventually magka scratch din yan.

Sent from my S7 Edge

5. Join Date
    Mar 2017

I use an interior detailer spray with a soft MF cloth for my car's interior. No scratches yet. A quick detailer should also work.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Sana naman hindi. I hope DOTr have made their due diligence by surveying/examining the major car models released in the country (of which the Mazda 3 is one) before implementing this law.

Which gives me a suggestion for Mazda, for the next models, hope they can make the screen retractable or foldable when not in use. Several Audi models have this feature already.

Personally, lesser moving parts, lesser worries.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Flat black or gloss black for lip skirt?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Guys,

My 2years old M3 car insurance will expire next month,
    Any recommended good insurance company?
    Got a quote from malayan insurance for 26k comprehensive with AOG.

Thanks po

9. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bhybhoy View Post
    Guys,

My 2years old M3 car insurance will expire next month,
    Any recommended good insurance company?
    Got a quote from malayan insurance for 26k comprehensive with AOG.

Thanks po
    check mo dito para may idea ka sa price
    GoBear: Compare Credit Cards, Loans & Insurance

try mapfre or fpg

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ads13 View Post
    check mo dito para may idea ka sa price
    GoBear: Compare Credit Cards, Loans & Insurance

try mapfre or fpg

Thanks po