New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 951 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 85190194194794894995095195295395495596110011051 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,510 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mp88 View Post
    Been calling the number few times but no one's answering..

How much is the battery by the way? Anyone here who purchased ?

Thanks!
    Oh? Try viber +63 927 155 8085 or +63 917 800 6935.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    May nkapag try naba nito palitan ung antenna ng 1.5hb nila to shark antenna?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchijiji View Post
    May nkapag try naba nito palitan ung antenna ng 1.5hb nila to shark antenna?
    Easy 15min DIY. I'd suggest grabbing the OE with the matching nut 1 if you're OCD..
    Here's the OM brand(Original Manufacturer brand haha) from China vs OE.......

Here are the OE 1s....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Where can i buy the oe? Ask casa but they said d sila nagbebenta nun? And btw pla kelan drinidrill
    Ng casa ung plate? Planning on going for the plate relocator. Is it when you get your unit or after getting your lto plate?
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Easy 15min DIY. I'd suggest grabbing the OE with the matching nut 1 if you're OCD..
    Here's the OM brand(Original Manufacturer brand haha) from China vs OE.......

Here are the OE 1s....

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    3 days ago, it rained heavily here in Davao. The streets are flooded and you can sense that moving from point a to point b would be impossible because most of the sedans I saw, like Vios and lancers began colliding to each other when SUV's passby them. I'm in the no mans land because when i pass a certain street, most the Vios that i saw already 'tirik'.. and i saw a kid waving his hands not to pass...unfortunately im already in the middle and i saw a street slightly elevated.. maybe 50meters away from me. I turned off the aircondition, increased my speed a little bit and hoping that water wont sip thru in the engine.. thankfully i reached the elevated area and one of the jeepney drivers told me that 'isog ra kaayo ko' and even one of my buddies told me na he wont dare doing what i did.... geeez thank God di ako na tirikan and I remember somebody told me that the engine design has a high air intake.. Im really amazed with my Mazda 3

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by buknoii View Post
    3 days ago, it rained heavily here in Davao. The streets are flooded and you can sense that moving from point a to point b would be impossible because most of the sedans I saw, like Vios and lancers began colliding to each other when SUV's passby them. I'm in the no mans land because when i pass a certain street, most the Vios that i saw already 'tirik'.. and i saw a kid waving his hands not to pass...unfortunately im already in the middle and i saw a street slightly elevated.. maybe 50meters away from me. I turned off the aircondition, increased my speed a little bit and hoping that water wont sip thru in the engine.. thankfully i reached the elevated area and one of the jeepney drivers told me that 'isog ra kaayo ko' and even one of my buddies told me na he wont dare doing what i did.... geeez thank God di ako na tirikan and I remember somebody told me that the engine design has a high air intake.. Im really amazed with my Mazda 3

Our cars are not amphibious. Luck might not be around the next flood...The consequences are too costly. I'd rather wait than wade. Seen too many sad victims.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by buknoii View Post

you got lucky, sir.
    so, did you take a sip, because your car did not seep?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Our cars are not amphibious. Luck might not be around the next flood...The consequences are too costly. I'd rather wait than wade. Seen too many sad victims.
    Yup maybe lady lucknis on my side that evening.. yup better wait next time... patience is a virtue heheh

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    With floods as with overtaking ... follow the golden rule ... when in Doubt ... DON'T DONT' DON'T ...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007