New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1203 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 1103115311931199120012011202120312041205 LastLast
Results 12,021 to 12,030 of 12049
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,853
    #12021
    Anyone here have tried this engine oil with their skyactiv engine? Is it better than Motul and other well known engine oil brands? screenshot_20230326_105808_facebook.jpg

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11,999
    #12022
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Anyone here have tried this engine oil with their skyactiv engine? Is it better than Motul and other well known engine oil brands? screenshot_20230326_105808_facebook.jpg
    Is it really Made in Japan?2014 Mazda 3screenshot_20230326_143011_chrome.jpg

    Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,853
    #12023
    That looks dodgy for an engine oil brand.

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    5,936
    #12024
    Tomagotchi? 2014 Mazda 3

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    6,048
    #12025
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Anyone here have tried this engine oil with their skyactiv engine? Is it better than Motul and other well known engine oil brands? screenshot_20230326_105808_facebook.jpg
    Currently using it in both my 3 and the XV. Motul is always out of stock.

    Inline resistors are working well. Will observe more. Had to modify the sockets because the tabs were in the wrong position but it's still a tight fit.

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    8,444
    #12026
    Buhay pa pala ito?

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,519
    #12027
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Buhay pa pala ito?
    Ofcourse Pres! Hehe

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,853
    #12028
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Currently using it in both my 3 and the XV. Motul is always out of stock.

    Inline resistors are working well. Will observe more. Had to modify the sockets because the tabs were in the wrong position but it's still a tight fit.
    How is it so far John? Is Totachi a lot cheaper than Motul?

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    6,048
    #12029
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    How is it so far John? Is Totachi a lot cheaper than Motul?
    Probably half the price of Motul. Similar siguro sa Canroyal that they also used before. I always ask for Motul pero laging out of stock. I still use OEM filters though so for the Subie I brought my own parts.

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    34
    #12030
    Will 5 x 114.3 mags fit the Mazda 3? Currently looking for replacement mags (from stock) kasi for my 2.0 na 18" rin

Tags for this Thread

2014 Mazda 3