New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1167 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 1067111711571163116411651166116711681169117011711177 ... LastLast
Results 11,661 to 11,670 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Ayaw haha. Sa dami ng lubak dito mahirap na.

34 lang ako ngayon. Baka taasan ko rin. Sa 16 kasi ramdam ang bigat ng manibela if the pressure goes below 34.

Hubcentric rings arrived. Hope they fit
    36psi for my stock M3 18" wheels and dunlop tires. I would raise it to 41 with full passenger load.

Daming potholes around my area. Better be safe.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    36psi for my stock M3 18" wheels and dunlop tires. I would raise it to 41 with full passenger load.

Daming potholes around my area. Better be safe.
    Hmmm same din na 36 for 225/45/18?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Recommended pressure of 36 is for fuel economy & tread wear. Look at the M2's on 19s w/ 35 aspect ratio.
    Have always had mine no higher than 33 cold.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Today, I asked a friend back in China to bring my Mazda 3 to the CASA for maintenance, it's already 1.5 years since it was last started, it's just sitting in the underground parking at the apartment since January of 2020. I have no choice bcoz the car registration is about to expire, the car is already 6 years old and it is scheduled to be brought to the transportation bureau for check up (like our PMVIS here) before it will be given clearance if it's still road worthy or not. Anyway, I ask my friend to book a towing service as I was expecting that the car won't start and also better to have it put in a flat bed truck rather than drive it to the CASA, but to my surprise, the car started and still according to my friend runs smoothly, he has to start it and drive it up to the parking area as the flat bed truck can't go down the underground parking. As expected, the interior has molds and the car exterior is full of dust, but can be remedied by a full car detailing service. What the CASA did was replaced the engine oil, oil filter, air filter, AC filter and engine coolant.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Today, I asked a friend back in China to bring my Mazda 3 to the CASA for maintenance, it's already 1.5 years since it was last started, it's just sitting in the underground parking at the apartment since January of 2020. I have no choice bcoz the car registration is about to expire, the car is already 6 years old and it is scheduled to be brought to the transportation bureau for check up (like our PMVIS here) before it will be given clearance if it's still road worthy or not. Anyway, I ask my friend to book a towing service as I was expecting that the car won't start and also better to have it put in a flat bed truck rather than drive it to the CASA, but to my surprise, the car started and still according to my friend runs smoothly, he has to start it and drive it up to the parking area as the flat bed truck can't go down the underground parking. As expected, the interior has molds and the car exterior is full of dust, but can be remedied by a full car detailing service. What the CASA did was replaced the engine oil, oil filter, air filter, AC filter and engine coolant.

"we sometimes under-estimate modern auto technology."
    heh heh.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Today, I asked a friend back in China to bring my Mazda 3 to the CASA for maintenance, it's already 1.5 years since it was last started, it's just sitting in the underground parking at the apartment since January of 2020. I

Amazing! It still started. My brother's CX-5 "died" when he went to the US for two months only.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Amazing! It still started. My brother's CX-5 "died" when he went to the US for two months only.
    Yup, I was expecting it won't start hahaha.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Tibay ng battery

What's a good set of pads that have better bite than OEM?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Tibay ng battery

What's a good set of pads that have better bite than OEM?
    Go Brembo na! Puwede rin Akebono.

Message mo si Wh1stl3r. He can help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Go Brembo na! Puwede rin Akebono.

Message mo si Wh1stl3r. He can help you.
    Yup got a quote from him last year. Medyo malapit lang pala sya via C6.