New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1164 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 1064111411541160116111621163116411651166116711681174 ... LastLast
Results 11,631 to 11,640 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Their pricing is higher compared to lazada/shopee.

Sent from my Nokia 3210

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    I've been planning to buy those "carbon fiber" trims to cover those nasty piano black trim scratches but decided not to. These stuff are overpriced even at Lazada.

The dude got really pissed off. I can imagine how it feels getting ripped off with sub quality products that are overpriced.

I bought this "bose" center dashboard speaker from Mikstore for ₱2500. Right after I got the speaker I knew it's a fake Bose but I just went with purchasing it for the convenience of getting one.

Recently I bought cabin led light ₱350 each from their store. Again I knew it was overpriced, same with the other options from Lazada. The led lights look really cheap for the price. Still, I went ahead just for the convenience. I can just drop by at their store at QC in case those led lights are defective. Good luck doing that with some Lazada store.

I recall buying these mud guards from Lamson store that was recommended in this forum. I spent ₱1300 for those mud guards that won't fit into my 2017 Mazda3 despite the claim of the store owner that it does. There's no money back return policy.

I guess that's what you would expect from most online stores. It's a barter system without the consumer protection.

screenshot_20210515-103721_firefox.jpg

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    My overall experience with Mikstore has been pretty good. Bought DRLs last Nov that failed after a few months but they were replaced without any issues. I just had to wait for the replacement parts to arrive. I'll be going back soon to have my 6-year-old 3rd-party reverse camera replaced as it has been acting up already.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Same here. I won't mind the overpriced fake Bose center speaker and the cabin led lights as long as the items are still working properly at least for year.

But for my next pruchase I'll probably just look around at AliExpress first.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Hello! I'm planning to upgrade my foglights to bi-xenon projectors. Baka may naka-ganito na sa group? Just wanna know the light output if worth it naman? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Youncle View Post
    Hello! I'm planning to upgrade my foglights to bi-xenon projectors. Baka may naka-ganito na sa group? Just wanna know the light output if worth it naman? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I already upgraded the headlights of my 1.5 to bixenons. I just replaced the fogs and high beams with LEDs to match.

If you have stock HID headlights the aftermarket bixenon fogs will overpower them. IMO it's better to upgrade the headlights first.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    I already upgraded the headlights of my 1.5 to bixenons. I just replaced the fogs and high beams with LEDs to match.

If you have stock HID headlights the aftermarket bixenon fogs will overpower them. IMO it's better to upgrade the headlights first.

Sent a PM JohnM. Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    what brand of LED Fog Lights will fit on this model?

my folding mirror malfunctioned last week... i was able to repair the mechanism inside.. poor quality plastics used by Mazda...

mostly are hard fit and so brittle..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    Sent a PM JohnM. Thanks!
    Replied

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    what brand of LED Fog Lights will fit on this model?

my folding mirror malfunctioned last week... i was able to repair the mechanism inside.. poor quality plastics used by Mazda...

mostly are hard fit and so brittle..
    Please make thread on how you did it. I had mine replaced, both sides, under warranty. I now have a pair of the said assembly.

I was told that this is common to Mazda 2. However, I saw a couple of complaints on the Mazda 6 forum. Someone pointed out that spraying the internals with WD-40 works, somehow.

I think I'm the first one here to have those folding mirrors to have an issue but very few bought the '6'.