New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1157 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 1057110711471153115411551156115711581159116011611167 ... LastLast
Results 11,561 to 11,570 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Sharing updates on our beloved mazda 3..

Engine - already clocked 20k kms, no issues! Decided to do a 7,500 km oil change interval since im doing mostly highway drives now. 5k kms is too early for a car used mostly on the highway

Transmission - really loved the way this 6A/T respond and how it shifts and behaves like a Manual Transmission.. well almost.. if you learn how it behaves, you will surely enjoy the way it upshifts and downshifts, especially on spirited drive, when you accelerate hard then suddenly lift your foot on the pedal, the transmission will hold its gear for a while to let you decided if you need to brake and since it holds the gear, when you decide to accelerate, the 2.0 engine is there to provide. In my other AT car, the transmission will just upshift when you lift your foot on the pedal. On sudden braking, the transmission will immediately downshift for engine brake assist! really nice programming done by mazda.

Brakes - unfortunately, my front rotor developed an uneven surface resulting to brake judder on 80kph. Since this is a 2nd hand unit, when i inspected the front brakes, I already noticed the uneven wear on the pads. Also, some online forums say that mazda brakes are a little weak and mostly complain on warped rotors.. (maybe because its china made?? i don't know). So to resolve, i ended up buying new rotors (power plus brand) and original mazda front brake pads at a cost of 12k pesos.. of course installation is DIY. Happy with the new brakes!

Also, i learned that the car is equipped with hill start assist, i didn't know that it has that feature, another feature is that the Hazard Lights turn ON when you do sudden hard braking! haha.. I only observe this feature on most cars featured in CARWOW when they do a brake test.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Sharing updates on our beloved mazda 3..

Engine - already clocked 20k kms, no issues! Decided to do a 7,500 km oil change interval since im doing mostly highway drives now. 5k kms is too early for a car used mostly on the highway

Transmission - really loved the way this 6A/T respond and how it shifts and behaves like a Manual Transmission.. well almost.. if you learn how it behaves, you will surely enjoy the way it upshifts and downshifts, especially on spirited drive, when you accelerate hard then suddenly lift your foot on the pedal, the transmission will hold its gear for a while to let you decided if you need to brake and since it holds the gear, when you decide to accelerate, the 2.0 engine is there to provide. In my other AT car, the transmission will just upshift when you lift your foot on the pedal. On sudden braking, the transmission will immediately downshift for engine brake assist! really nice programming done by mazda.

Brakes - unfortunately, my front rotor developed an uneven surface resulting to brake judder on 80kph. Since this is a 2nd hand unit, when i inspected the front brakes, I already noticed the uneven wear on the pads. Also, some online forums say that mazda brakes are a little weak and mostly complain on warped rotors.. (maybe because its china made?? i don't know). So to resolve, i ended up buying new rotors (power plus brand) and original mazda front brake pads at a cost of 12k pesos.. of course installation is DIY. Happy with the new brakes!

Also, i learned that the car is equipped with hill start assist, i didn't know that it has that feature, another feature is that the Hazard Lights turn ON when you do sudden hard braking! haha.. I only observe this feature on most cars featured in CARWOW when they do a brake test.
    So when is it getting OVT'd, sir?[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Been a while, hahaha!

Yep, tama si master travs, its already dated. Dapat nasa 56.00.100 na yan or 56.00.240 na.

Just yesterday night, I had downloaded 56.00.513 firmware that is very suitable to our cars. Mag-uupdate ako later today to a newer version

Travs brah, yep, I had mirrored Waze on our infotainment and I had shared this mirroring thing to our club members. The king is very happy with it coz he finds it very useful. Sadly, only Android with Lollipop version and above units can use the mirrioring system. As for Apple counterpart, nope, I haven't seen any yet...
    Mga MASTERS paturo naman paano mag update hehe. v30 pa din sakin. nag search na ako sa Mazda AIO Tweaks kaso natabunan na ata hehe

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by xent View Post
    Mga MASTERS paturo naman paano mag update hehe. v30 pa din sakin. nag search na ako sa Mazda AIO Tweaks kaso natabunan na ata hehe
    Pakabit ka na lang ng Android Auto/Apple Carplay module para sulit. Let them know na v30 ka pa though.

Check mo 'to I think andito pa ang latest links and instructions: Mazda CP/Android Auto Install Instructions, Firmware links, Help | 24 to 22 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Hi,

I've bought a new Delkor EFB Q85L battery last August 2020, followed the istop relearn DIY, did turn green, great. But after subsequent drives it turns amber again, e.g., sudden acceleration, istop function has become intermittent, not sure if it is due to the battery? Is the Delkor EFB Q85L battery underpowered? Or, is there something wrong with the istop? I bought a DHC AE1000E charger and use it at least once a week to make sure the battery won't die down unexpectedly.

Not a fan of the istop, in fact I make sure it does not trigger in stop and go traffic by turning the steering wheel however I'm bothered by the amber light.

Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by togmolodon View Post
    Hi,

I've bought a new Delkor EFB Q85L battery last August 2020, followed the istop relearn DIY, did turn green, great. But after subsequent drives it turns amber again, e.g., sudden acceleration, istop function has become intermittent, not sure if it is due to the battery? Is the Delkor EFB Q85L battery underpowered? Or, is there something wrong with the istop? I bought a DHC AE1000E charger and use it at least once a week to make sure the battery won't die down unexpectedly.

Not a fan of the istop, in fact I make sure it does not trigger in stop and go traffic by turning the steering wheel however I'm bothered by the amber light.

Thanks.
    Drop by the dealership for iStop reset, sir. Hopefully it's not the system that has gone faulty. Many are using Delkor, a Johnsons Controls brand, without trouble. That, GS-Yuasa & Panasonic have been our post-Motolite brands. So far, they've all been good.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Can we use "LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) " battery for our mazda 3 1.5 (non istop) unit? the one from (ReadyGo Batteries) .
    They offer 1smf 55AH CCA 350A. Model FB12V15 IP68 (P 6,500 ) and 2smf Rated 60-70AH with CCA 600A model - FB12V20 (P 10,640)

Details :
    Readygo automotive battery the first and only life PO4 lithium iron phosphate starting battery in the market with 3 years warranty for private use, battery that could last up to 10 years or more with fuel saving of 5-10% , battery that is so reliable that even when you left your headlight open for 24hours will still start and keep you secured to be on the go with android app to monitor voltage,warranty and battery status via bluetooth , will not corrode and eco friendly,no lead and harmful acid has on and off function so you can turn off the battery
    if you will have a long vacation and we guarantee when you come back the battery still good even after 3months.

thanks!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by xent View Post
    Can we use "LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) " battery for our mazda 3 1.5 (non istop) unit? the one from (ReadyGo Batteries) .
    They offer 1smf 55AH CCA 350A. Model FB12V15 IP68 (P 6,500 ) and 2smf Rated 60-70AH with CCA 600A model - FB12V20 (P 10,640)

Details :
    Readygo automotive battery the first and only life PO4 lithium iron phosphate starting battery in the market with 3 years warranty for private use, battery that could last up to 10 years or more with fuel saving of 5-10% , battery that is so reliable that even when you left your headlight open for 24hours will still start and keep you secured to be on the go with android app to monitor voltage,warranty and battery status via bluetooth , will not corrode and eco friendly,no lead and harmful acid has on and off function so you can turn off the battery
    if you will have a long vacation and we guarantee when you come back the battery still good even after 3months.

thanks!
    Charging via the alternator?
    Careful - Alternator Charging Lithium | Victron Energy

9. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Thanks sir. Iba ata ang Li-ion from LiFePO4 and sa experiment sir wala IPMS or BMS na naconsider. Anyway wala pa ako masyadong nakitang reviews about ready go so ang hirap nga subukan if reliable. hehe. Thanks

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Survey only on post-Yojin PMS outside casa for those located at Metro Manila.

Where do you bring your M3 for an oil change and other regular PMS stuff?