New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1152 of 1154 FirstFirst ... 1052110211421148114911501151115211531154 LastLast
Results 11,511 to 11,520 of 11533
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,471
    #11511

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    72
    #11512
    Apparently they only do repainting of mags, no repairs not their specialty.

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,471
    #11513
    Quote Originally Posted by togmolodon View Post
    Apparently they only do repainting of mags, no repairs not their specialty.
    Did you ask? They just posted a WRX with gutter marks.

    Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,264
    #11514
    Quote Originally Posted by togmolodon View Post
    Hi,

    Looking for mag wheels repair and restoration shop preferably located in Manila, Makati or Marikina that can do job in 1 day. Already talked to a few like Ramil's in Sucat, and Promasters in QC, though the former's works appears to be excellent based on their FB page but the shop and location does not inspire confidence. The latter meanwhile does not offer 1 day job like the former.

    Any suggestions?

    TIA.
    Have had several wheels repaired at Hotwheels in Evangelista. Typical gutter marks were removed quite nicely.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9,191
    #11515
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Have had several wheels repaired at Hotwheels in Evangelista. Typical gutter marks were removed quite nicely.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Ballpark, how much did they charge per rim?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,264
    #11516
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Ballpark, how much did they charge per rim?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Paid 3.5k for all 4 rims na. Dun sa kabilang car 4k for all 4 rims kasi medyo malalim yung chip nung isang rim.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    72
    #11517
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Did you ask? They just posted a WRX with gutter marks.

    Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk
    Yes, I asked. They don't do dents nor bengkong.

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    72
    #11518
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Have had several wheels repaired at Hotwheels in Evangelista. Typical gutter marks were removed quite nicely.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Does it include repainting e.g., jet black?

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    22
    #11519
    Hello mga sir! Is it true that our FL22 coolant is rated at 10 years? I'm thinking of flushing the radiator and replace fluids kasi di pa napapalitan since I bought the car last year or top up ko nalang yun reservoir?

    Current odo reading is 37k+

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,428
    #11520
    Quote Originally Posted by Youncle View Post
    Hello mga sir! Is it true that our FL22 coolant is rated at 10 years? I'm thinking of flushing the radiator and replace fluids kasi di pa napapalitan since I bought the car last year or top up ko nalang yun reservoir?

    Current odo reading is 37k+

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Car's too young to worry about the swap, sir. Subsequent fills are half the duration apart as not 100% of the FL22 will be extracted upon draining.

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

2014 Mazda 3