New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1097 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 99710471087109310941095109610971098109911001101110711471197 ... LastLast
Results 10,961 to 10,970 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Youncle View Post
    Hi! Pa-OT mga sir, glad to have an active thread for Mazda BM/BN owners here in PH

I just bought a 2015 2.0R last month and I have some issues with it.

Clunking noise - whenever I drive on bumpy roads, I hear a clunking noise (metal) at the front. Nawala naman after my PMS and bolt tightening but after a long drive from the province and bad roads in Manila area bumalik ulit.

Has anyone here experienced this issue? I'm guessing its the front end links?

Mechanics told me in my last PMS that all bushings are ok.

Mileage is 35k.

Road noise - Maybe because its sitting on lowprofile tires and based on what I read from other forums problem daw talaga ng BM/BN ito?

Hope to hear! Thanks.
    Same issue with my Hatchback BN 2.0L. After pms those clunking noise would go away and after a few days driving on uneven bumpy roads the noise would come back again.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Youncle View Post
    Hi! Pa-OT mga sir, glad to have an active thread for Mazda BM/BN owners here in PH

I just bought a 2015 2.0R last month and I have some issues with it.

Clunking noise - whenever I drive on bumpy roads, I hear a clunking noise (metal) at the front. Nawala naman after my PMS and bolt tightening but after a long drive from the province and bad roads in Manila area bumalik ulit.

Has anyone here experienced this issue? I'm guessing its the front end links?

Mechanics told me in my last PMS that all bushings are ok.

Mileage is 35k.

Road noise - Maybe because its sitting on lowprofile tires and based on what I read from other forums problem daw talaga ng BM/BN ito?

Hope to hear! Thanks.
    Too young to be clunkin'. Have your dealership try the proven OE coil spring protector-(KDY5-34-081). Below is the prescribed install location for the BM/BN.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Too young to be clunkin'. Have your dealership try the proven OE coil spring protector-(KDY5-34-081). Below is the prescribed install location for the BM/BN.

Does the "3" and the "6" share the same part?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Does the "3" and the "6" share the same part?
    Yes, they fit all Skyactivs. The CX5 uses twice the length. I've installed them on the 2 even if it did not require em. Why? Mazda uses the rigid, more durable type of front strutmounts atop springs. One disadvantage over rubber ones of softer durometer would be expected noise. It doesn't help that coil springs aren't wound to tight tolerances. The softer ones like what BMW uses do eliminate noise but at the expense of long term reliability & alignment spec retention.
    Having worked on different types, I prefer the more reliable rigid.
    Mazda's rigid
    BMW's softer rubber.
    Tein offers a similar spring protector/silencer product in different sizes. These can be applied either as mount cushion or in between coils.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    I own a Mzd3 skyactiv 15, I hear this annoying sound na parang langitngit in the front drivers side but I don't think it's metal to metal, I've heard this before in my previous car and culprit was the springs. Can this rubber silencer fix this annoying noise

Sent from my TA-1041 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by RG-93 View Post
    I own a Mzd3 skyactiv 15, I hear this annoying sound na parang langitngit in the front drivers side but I don't think it's metal to metal, I've heard this before in my previous car and culprit was the springs. Can this rubber silencer fix this annoying noise

The spring protector addresses the spring-strutmount contact noise. Worth trying...Cheap item. They're under $5 from US Mazda sites...a bud sent over a few pairs. When I upgraded my dampers to Koni, new 1s replaced the old. I even use em for non-Mazdas.
    If the noise still haunts, it's another issue.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    The spring protector addresses the spring-strutmount contact noise. Worth trying...Cheap item. They're under $5 from US Mazda sites...a bud sent over a few pairs. When I upgraded my dampers to Koni, new 1s replaced the old. I even use em for non-Mazdas.
    If the noise still haunts, it's another issue.

Thanks sir I'm about to install them cheaper route muna elimination process I hope makuha agad

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by RG-93 View Post
    Thanks sir I'm about to install them cheaper route muna elimination process I hope makuha agad

Wishing you peace & quiet, sir.[emoji120][emoji4]

9. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    You worry too much.[emoji4] It's just like missing your annual health check up...make it up. You can opt in or off casa service now that Yojin is done. I DIY our other cars but have found our lone local dealership rates reasonable...I still let em. My service records are official & complete. Useful should 1 have issues that could be addressed by warranty. Still on Shell Helix Pro 5w-30 here....since new.
    On the BCM...If you've been notified, then your VIN is part of the recall. It's wiper control system related. You won't wanna lose wiper function in the midst of some thunderstorm deep in the night, would yah?[emoji4]....Oh, that's free, by the way, sir.

Thanks sir Trav.

I asked my casa Mazda Pasig, they said PMS will be around 7000-8000 pesos range. Plus if I bring my own oil, there will corkage fee of 700 pesos. But they will deduct the value of their own synthetic oil to that price. Again, this is my first PMS without yojin 3. I'm not sure if that price is reasonable. Need you advise/recommendations . Thanks

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by squall88 View Post
    Thanks sir Trav.

I asked my casa Mazda Pasig, they said PMS will be around 7000-8000 pesos range. Plus if I bring my own oil, there will corkage fee of 700 pesos. But they will deduct the value of their own synthetic oil to that price. Again, this is my first PMS without yojin 3. I'm not sure if that price is reasonable. Need you advise/recommendations . Thanks
    Anytime, sir. Try asking their rate for a basic oil change, not the whole PMS package. If corkage defeats savings of using theirs, no point in bringing your own.[emoji4]