New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1096 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 99610461086109210931094109510961097109810991100110611461196 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,960 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Could be the warning horn for a proximity sensor? have you tried honking your horn to hear if it sounds off? I once modded my car to have extra horns at the back for pesky tail-gaters.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Could be the warning horn for a proximity sensor? have you tried honking your horn to hear if it sounds off? I once modded my car to have extra horns at the back for pesky tail-gaters.
    Hahaha, didn't try it, sige try ko na lng, baka nga back up sensor.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Yung backup beeping sound is coming from the front door and not the back.

Question lang, when you guys lock and unlock your door, does it beep?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post

Nada.

Planning to install the push button lock/unlock door handles soon like what the 2.0 has

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006

I mean press the horn button and listen of the back horn sounds.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    I mean press the horn button and listen of the back horn sounds.
    I already pressed the horn and walang tunog sa likod.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I already pressed the horn and walang tunog sa likod.

Does the MAzda 3 have a factory alarm system? It could be part of it.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Hi guys. I know not an excuse pero I've been really busy lately and I missed my next scheduled PMS ko na supposed na July this year. Ever since natapos kasi ung Yojin 3 ko last December, hindi ko na talaga siya naasikaso, my bad . So now it's been 3 to 4 months late na. May bad effect kaya ito sa engine na. Any recommendation sa case ko? Also , any recomendation kung saan ko na siya maganda pa PMS. Mass recommended pa rin ba sa casa or may alternative, na probably mas cheaper. And I think this time ako na mag-buy ng sarili kong oil na mas better sa in-house nila na ginagamit?

And lastly, I keep on receiving text from different mazda branches about Special Service Program (SSP) that in includes BCM (body control module) replacement to the most current specification. Should I avail that?

Thank you in advance

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by squall88 View Post
    Hi guys. I know not an excuse pero I've been really busy lately and I missed my next scheduled PMS ko na supposed na July this year. Ever since natapos kasi ung Yojin 3 ko last December, hindi ko na talaga siya naasikaso, my bad . So now it's been 3 to 4 months late na. May bad effect kaya ito sa engine na. Any recommendation sa case ko? Also , any recomendation kung saan ko na siya maganda pa PMS. Mass recommended pa rin ba sa casa or may alternative, na probably mas cheaper. And I think this time ako na mag-buy ng sarili kong oil na mas better sa in-house nila na ginagamit?

And lastly, I keep on receiving text from different mazda branches about Special Service Program (SSP) that in includes BCM (body control module) replacement to the most current specification. Should I avail that?

Thank you in advance
    You worry too much.2014 Mazda 3 It's just like missing your annual health check up...make it up. You can opt in or off casa service now that Yojin is done. I DIY our other cars but have found our lone local dealership rates reasonable...I still let em. My service records are official & complete. Useful should 1 have issues that could be addressed by warranty. Still on Shell Helix Pro 5w-30 here....since new.
    On the BCM...If you've been notified, then your VIN is part of the recall. It's wiper control system related. You won't wanna lose wiper function in the midst of some thunderstorm deep in the night, would yah?2014 Mazda 3....Oh, that's free, by the way, sir.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Hi! Pa-OT mga sir, glad to have an active thread for Mazda BM/BN owners here in PH

I just bought a 2015 2.0R last month and I have some issues with it.

Clunking noise - whenever I drive on bumpy roads, I hear a clunking noise (metal) at the front. Nawala naman after my PMS and bolt tightening but after a long drive from the province and bad roads in Manila area bumalik ulit.

Has anyone here experienced this issue? I'm guessing its the front end links?

Mechanics told me in my last PMS that all bushings are ok.

Mileage is 35k.

Road noise - Maybe because its sitting on lowprofile tires and based on what I read from other forums problem daw talaga ng BM/BN ito?

Hope to hear! Thanks.