New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1004 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 904954994100010011002100310041005100610071008101410541104 ... LastLast
Results 10,031 to 10,040 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchijiji View Post
    What microtex mf would you prefer to use for cleaning the infotainment system?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sir I think any of the 2 will do just fine.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    I find this 3DTuning App cool. Our Mazda3 2014-15-16 model is included, for body, wheels modification etc

3. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Jirbow View Post
    I find this 3DTuning App cool. Our Mazda3 2014-15-16 model is included, for body, wheels modification etc
    Thaanks sir! Thisss is soo cool *geeking out*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jirbow View Post
    Sir what kind of app is this? I mean does it hook up with the OBD ports? How does it tune the engine?

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson de Leon View Post
    Sir what kind of app is this? I mean does it hook up with the OBD ports? How does it tune the engine?

It’s an app on your phone where you can add mods to selected cars. Like this:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Just a friendly reminder, always check if your interior rubber door handle non-slip mats (whew! need a breather after saying all that, lol!) are intact. I realized I was missing one (rear passenger) after getting a car wash. It must've been taken intentionally or sucked by the vacuum, fell etc. Fortunately you can order it in the casa per piece. I didn't want to get the aftermarket ones that look tacky. It does cost P248 (Mazda Alabang; and P260 in Mazda Greenhills )for just that 1 piece. I was told it takes 2 days for them to get it from planta.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    Just a friendly reminder, always check if your interior rubber door handle non-slip mats (whew! need a breather after saying all that, lol!) are intact. I realized I was missing one (rear passenger) after getting a car wash. It must've been taken intentionally or sucked by the vacuum, fell etc. Fortunately you can order it in the casa per piece. I didn't want to get the aftermarket ones that look tacky. It does cost P248 (Mazda Alabang; and P260 in Mazda Greenhills )for just that 1 piece. I was told it takes 2 days for them to get it from planta.

When I was cleaning the car, I was surprised that the rubber came out. I simply put it back. Regarding carwash, I do it on my own. I didn't realize the possibility of missing it... so I have one more reason not to go for a carwash.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    When I was cleaning the car, I was surprised that the rubber came out. I simply put it back. Regarding carwash, I do it on my own. I didn't realize the possibility of missing it... so I have one more reason not to go for a carwash.
    Hehehe....My washes are either DIY or, very seldom, the 1 shop with a crew that knows how I wish em done.2014 Mazda 3

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Yeah if you can do it yourself, much better. Unfortunately, I can't haha! I guess I just have to be extra attentive while I get the car washed next time.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The cheapest and thinnest double sided tape will fix that.