New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1001 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 901951991997998999100010011002100310041005101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Thanks I will. I just have to get a cheapo android phone to run android auto. I don’t think you have to worry about it affecting the navi/sd card. The android auto is under the applications folder, & won’t replace the infotainment os. You can press the navi map button anytime. Besides, sir Travs is right, it’s nice to have the navi map, but I don’t use it that much as I find waze (from my phone) more useful.
    For those risk averse folks like me who prefer to wait for the official android auto support in MZD Connect, I use the M3's map in combination with waze. I just turn on Waze's alert and navigation sound and place the phone at the bottom center of the dashboard, then I just look up to the M3 map view for guidance with Waze's voice navigation. It works for me, no need to stick a phone mount to the dashboard. Keeps the dashboard free from clutter and distraction [emoji6]

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    For those risk averse folks like me who prefer to wait for the official android auto support in MZD Connect, I use the M3's map in combination with waze. I just turn on Waze's alert and navigation sound and place the phone at the bottom center of the dashboard, then I just look up to the M3 map view for guidance with Waze's voice navigation. It works for me, no need to stick a phone mount to the dashboard. Keeps the dashboard free from clutter and distraction [emoji6]
    Good combo!!![emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Thanks I will. I just have to get a cheapo android phone to run android auto. I don’t think you have to worry about it affecting the navi/sd card. The android auto is under the applications folder, & won’t replace the infotainment os. You can press the navi map button anytime. Besides, sir Travs is right, it’s nice to have the navi map, but I don’t use it that much as I find waze (from my phone) more useful.
    Sir how do you control the Waze and other AA apps? Do you use the touchscreen or the commander knob?

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    OEM can be had from the dealership.
    KYB has for 2014up Sky3. PN:343412

Great! Thanks for the info. I'll check with KYB ph if they have stock!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mjoel24 View Post
    Great! Thanks for the info. I'll check with KYB ph if they have stock!
    AnytiM3, sir. They have.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    I did the same for the past weeks that I've been using Waze (I think the interior of Mazda 3 is the same with Mazda 6). I can't fit my old CD slot phone holder, it somehow obstructs with the position of air-conditioning controls, and of course I don't like the way it looks (clutter). Sometimes I miss a turn or two, but it's just me. I'm the only driver who doesn't have a good sense of direction.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson de Leon View Post
    Sir how do you control the Waze and other AA apps? Do you use the touchscreen or the commander knob?

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk
    Honestly haven't tinkered with the AA yet, because I still have to get me an android phone hehe. Was only able to use the touch screen when I borrowed an android phone to test it out. Sorry didn't try it with commander knob.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hi, I need your advise regarding the oil that will be used for our Mazda 3, as some of you know that I'm living in China and we have 4 seasons, our coldest temperature during winter is around -2 degrees, and when in summer our temperature goes up to around 43 degrees celsius, I'm asking bcoz I'm planning to have my next PMS outside the CASA and they recommend using 5W-40 or 05-40 but in our manual it states 5W-30 or 05-30, what's your advise gurus?

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Hi, I need your advise regarding the oil that will be used for our Mazda 3, as some of you know that I'm living in China and we have 4 seasons, our coldest temperature during winter is around -2 degrees, and when in summer our temperature goes up to around 43 degrees celsius, I'm asking bcoz I'm planning to have my next PMS outside the CASA and they recommend using 5W-40 or 05-40 but in our manual it states 5W-30 or 05-30, what's your advise gurus?

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Skyactiv & MZR engines for temperate countries use Fully Synthetic 0w-20.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    use 5w30

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app