New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1194 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 1094114411841190119111921193119411951196119711981204 ... LastLast
Results 11,931 to 11,940 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Very satisfied. He worked on my 3 in Mazda Pasig when it was under Yojin3 2014-2016 so it was a bit of a reunion when he finally opened his own shop. He knows the PMS routine and he has his own scan tool so no guessing game here.
    Thanks now im convinced. I was thinking of extending the pms with casa for two more years but the car is only used on the weekends and i feel its not worth it. One more thing how much is the cost of pms with them compared to casa? Also are the parts needed for the pms always available? Thanks again for the reply.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kamote View Post
    Thanks now im convinced. I was thinking of extending the pms with casa for two more years but the car is only used on the weekends and i feel its not worth it. One more thing how much is the cost of pms with them compared to casa? Also are the parts needed for the pms always available? Thanks again for the reply.
    Cost is similar to casa as he mostly uses OEM parts. You can opt for the cheaper Canroyal oil to cut costs a bit or go for Motul. Common PMS parts are available like filters, belts, brake pads, and most suspension bits. You can call ahead for an appointment or if you're walking in I find it's best to go around 9am.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Cost is similar to casa as he mostly uses OEM parts. You can opt for the cheaper Canroyal oil to cut costs a bit or go for Motul. Common PMS parts are available like filters, belts, brake pads, and most suspension bits. You can call ahead for an appointment or if you're walking in I find it's best to go around 9am.
    Thank you Sir

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    It's on my 3 now but since Mhon also carries Motul I'm using that on my next PMS.
    That's good to hear! My next PMS is coming soon, I'll likely go to Mhonworks this time around.

Do they use the Motul 5W-30 fully synthetic engine oil like Motul 6100 Syn-clean 5W-30 ACEA A3?

Another option I'll bring my own engine oil like Castrol Magnatec Stop-Start ACEA A5. I reckon the shop will impose an additional charge for this.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    That's good to hear! My next PMS is coming soon, I'll likely go to Mhonworks this time around.

Do they use the Motul 5W-30 fully synthetic engine oil like Motul 6100 Syn-clean 5W-30 ACEA A3?

Another option I'll bring my own engine oil like Castrol Magnatec Stop-Start ACEA A5. I reckon the shop will impose an additional charge for this.
    They had a Motul product training last week with Autoplus. Based on their FB pics they were being trained on 6100 and H-Tech 100 Plus.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    They had a Motul product training last week with Autoplus. Based on their FB pics they were being trained on 6100 and H-Tech 100 Plus.
    That's great! I don't need to bring my own engine oil then 2014 Mazda 3

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    The Motul 6100 Sync-clean 5W30 is ACEA C3 which is just what our Skyactiv engines need. 20220819_093942.jpg

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Mukhang mas ok ata 10am para sigurado nandoon si Mhon.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Mukhang mas ok ata 10am para sigurado nandoon si Mhon.
    Nakapunta ka na? I was planning to go there this morning but tinamad na ako dahil sarado ang Palar southbound exit so direcho na lang ako uwi.

Mhon's minions normally do not start working on any car until the boss arrives. Buti na lang they already have an airconditioned waiting room.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Nakapunta ka na? I was planning to go there this morning but tinamad na ako dahil sarado ang Palar southbound exit so direcho na lang ako uwi.

Mhon's minions normally do not start working on any car until the boss arrives. Buti na lang they already have an airconditioned waiting room.
    Napadaan ako this week. Mga 9:30 dumating ako kaso wala pa si Mhon so nagusisa lang muna ako doon sa air-conditioned lounge at tiningnan yung mga naka display na Motul oils. Puno din yung service bays ng two 1st gen Mazda3 at may ginagawa nang initial checkup yung mga mechanics nya.

Buti nga meron nang lounge. Mainit din kasi doon sa service bays dahil yero lang yung bubong. Pero overall maayos yung area. Meron pang carwash na malapit.