New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1186 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 1086113611761182118311841185118611871188118911901196 ... LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,860 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Had the front suspension checked as it was rattling. Caliper bolts were a bit worn probably because the grease had dried out already. Parts are on order and they just shimmed it with some teflon tape and more grease for a temporary fix.

Engine mount is also due for replacement. It's not totally collapsed yet but it's getting there.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Sa Mhonworks mo pa rin pina check sir?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Sa Mhonworks mo pa rin pina check sir?
    Mhonworks pa rin. Inagahan ko lang baka mahaba na pila sa hapon. May mga long-term jobs kasi sya so limited ang slots. Best to set an appointment for heavier jobs.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Nice, thanks for the tip!

Drop by ako minsan sa shop nya para pa check yung left CV ball joint at axle boot leak na nakita ko sa previous PMS sa casa.

Iniisip ko baka doon na lang din ako magpa change oil para malapit lang sa residence ko.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Nice, thanks for the tip!

Drop by ako minsan sa shop nya para pa check yung left CV ball joint at axle boot leak na nakita ko sa previous PMS sa casa.

Iniisip ko baka doon na lang din ako magpa change oil para malapit lang sa residence ko.
    Yep sabay mo na para isang angat na lang. He has Canroyal and Motul oils.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    If wala sa struts, Try mo sir yun engine support under the car battery, Try to replace it if it's already worn out based on my observation it carries most of the weight of the engine esp on that side kaya mabilis siya bumigay. Replaced mine and never heard the funny irritating noise pag nalubak yun car
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    since i got the car, i'm hearing the infamous clunking noise on the strut.. per online search, there is a mazda TSB which requires installation of a mazda approved "spring protector"..

the noise is irritating especially when going over smooth humps or consecutive pot holes.. first, i suspect the strut bearings were shot so i bought 2 pcs brandnew!

so i decided to inspect the strut last weekend. per my assessment, its more of a design flaw.. the strut bearings were fine, i pry it open to clean and re grease.. the problem is that the strut bearings cannot locate the springs properly in the center resulting to minute side to side movement of the spring..

upon inspection, i can clearly see the movement marks on top of the spring against the strut bearing. btw, the strut bearing body is made out of polymer plastic.

bottomline, the "spring protector" does not protect the spring from making contact with the strut bearing, but its function is to more to maintain the spring in the center and avoid that side to side movement.

mazda should also redesign the strut bearing to properly locate the spring in the center!

a good rubber hose cut in the middle wrapped around the spring to fill in the gap solved the problem
    Sent from my TA-1041 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Hi has anyone here tried/ installed replacement Brake pads for their MZ3 BM body, thanks

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by RG-93 View Post
    Hi has anyone here tried/ installed replacement Brake pads for their MZ3 BM body, thanks

Using brakeforce pads and powerplus rotors. It's all good man..

The original mazda brake pads i bought for almost 5k for the pair is noisy.. squeals everytime..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Using brakeforce pads and powerplus rotors. It's all good man..

The original mazda brake pads i bought for almost 5k for the pair is noisy.. squeals everytime..
    Thank you for your feedback 2014 Mazda 3

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Has anyone tried this? Legit kaya na brembo? Looking for pads for my skyactiv 2015, but the car/ image used for the front pads is the 2nd Gen Mz3, screenshot_2022-06-01-15-39-20-2.jpgscreenshot_2022-06-01-15-39-10-2.jpg