New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1175 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 1075112511651171117211731174117511761177117811791185 ... LastLast
Results 11,741 to 11,750 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    my OS version is 56.00.100 4A N

Music Database Version is 00.05.000

super outdated version!.. hehe
    Di pa outdated yan. Mine was v29 :P

Archer's link is for the NA FW. Di pwede sa atin yan. Baka meron syang ADR version naka-link somewhere else. Our correct file is "cmu150_ADR_70.00.335C_update.up". I also have "cmu150_ADR_70.00.367A_update.up".

I can send you the files. If interested PM mo ko.

Buti nakahanap si Ash8 ng server. Di pa nya napropagate sa Mazda3 forums.
    Last edited by JohnM; September 29th, 2021 at 09:31 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Di pa outdated yan. Mine was v29 2014 Mazda 3

Archer's link is for the NA FW. Di pwede sa atin yan. Baka meron syang ADR version naka-link somewhere else. Our correct file is "cmu150_ADR_70.00.335C_update.up". I also have "cmu150_ADR_70.00.367A_update.up".

I can send you the files. If interested PM mo ko.

Buti nakahanap si Ash8 ng server. Di pa nya napropagate sa Mazda3 forums.
    ASH8 is a superhero!2014 Mazda 3

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    performed DIY evap cleaning yesterday.

super effective! i accessed the evap coil via the blower control module..

inspected the coil with my mini wifi camera and found that the evap coil is covered with carbon deposits.. but no slimy / gel like substance.. used a water based cleaner sprayed inside the evap coils using my 12V pump and small hose with mister/sprayer

now evap coil is clean and super cold!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008

inspected the coil with my mini wifi camera and found that the evap coil is covered with carbon deposits.. but no slimy / gel like substance.. used a water based cleaner sprayed inside the evap coils using my 12V pump and small hose with mister/sprayer

Baka may tutorial video ka bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Baka may tutorial video ka bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lazy to edit the videos pa.. hehe but easy to DIY..

at first i was confused on the location of the evap.. since you can see on the sides what seems like to be the evap coil.. which turns out its the heater coil and in front of it (near the firewall) is the evap coil.. around 2 inches thick.. just few inches from the blower control module..

i also cleaned the blower housing and motor which is held only by 3 screws..

even with cabin filter installed, dust will still find its way inside especially carbon deposits that i assume came from those smoky PUJ

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015

Good job, there!!!! Dash removal is such a pain.
    Here's a shorter-cut, semi half-arsed method demo'd by a 2DJ owner...
    How to Clean your Cars Evaporator - Air Conditioning System - YouTube
    Using this:
    UNCLOG! Aircon Cleaner for Home/Car (221)

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    i also bought that.. wd40 brand.. but you need to find a way to spray it directly on the evap coils.. access in the blower control module is a bit tight (sideways)..

for that I used a clear hose (about 12mm) with pin holes.. so that when I turn on the pump, it will spray directly on the evap coils.. i just move it up down by turning the hose while checking with my mini cam..

i also attached a longer hose on the drain port so that the water will exit on the side of the vehicle instead underneath..

AC now is super cold.. and the funky smell is gone..

btw. thanks to johnm for the firmware updates! its a success, now will order the necessary hardware

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    i also bought that.. wd40 brand.. but you need to find a way to spray it directly on the evap coils.. access in the blower control module is a bit tight (sideways)..

for that I used a clear hose (about 12mm) with pin holes.. so that when I turn on the pump, it will spray directly on the evap coils.. i just move it up down by turning the hose while checking with my mini cam..

i also attached a longer hose on the drain port so that the water will exit on the side of the vehicle instead underneath..

btw. thanks to johnm for the firmware updates! its a success, now will order the necessary hardware
    Again, that's impressive work!2014 Mazda 3
    Now, carry on w/ your AA/CP project. JohnM aka ASH8ph is a blessing!2014 Mazda 3

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004

Congrats! Looks like the hardware install will be easy for you. Looking forward to your evap cleaning demo. Na-trauma na ako sa other car namin

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Na-trauma na ako sa other car namin
    Haha...why? How many extra parts did you end up keeping?2014 Mazda 3