New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1170 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 1070112011601166116711681169117011711172117311741180 ... LastLast
Results 11,691 to 11,700 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Looks like I will just to continue with my routine underchassis checkup. So far no significant rusting, only at some small areas near the stabilizer link.

Travs, thanks for that shopee link. I'll get the Do It spray.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Looks like I will just to continue with my routine underchassis checkup. So far no significant rusting, only at some small areas near the stabilizer link.

Travs, thanks for that shopee link. I'll get the Do It spray.
    Anytime, sir. Worry not, we don't salt our roads.2014 Mazda 3

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    googling,
    fluid film appears to be an annual application product.
    i couldn't see what its active ingredient is. is it like turco, that transforms rust to iron phosphate?
    No, doc. More a corrosion preventing lube film that doesn't wash off easily. Easy to DIY apply even into the tightest pockets. For the tropics where we don't have winters & road salting, the film app interval should be much farther apart.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Anyone here using Hippo Techmat? Is it better than noddle 3m floor mats or those pvc type mats sold from mall hardware stores?

I found this for sale at fb, Hippo Techmat Basic for Mazda3 BM/BN models.

Unsure if this is a legit product and not a fake Hippo.

Any thoughts?

screenshot_20210730-080614_facebook.jpg

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Anyone here using Hippo Techmat? Is it better than noddle 3m floor mats or those pvc type mats sold from mall hardware stores?

I found this for sale at fb, Hippo Techmat Basic for Mazda3 BM/BN models.

Unsure if this is a legit product and not a fake Hippo.

Any thoughts?

screenshot_20210730-080614_facebook.jpg
    Hippo's decent, but w/ black floorliners, I prefer having some old cutout Nomad velcro'd over to be the replaceable heel pad & to camo the dirt prints.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Thanks for this tip Travs!

My old noddle mat was damaged already by my shoe heel. Your tip on using a velcro'ed cutout mat for heel damage protection is a good one! It won't look nice though but I would prefer that over permanently damaging the hippo mat.

I just noticed though. It's hard to find a Hippo Techmat for the Mazda. I'm a bit concern the vendor is selling something fake. I got in touch with Hippo Industries PH over fb, they told me they don't have a mat for the Mazda3

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Thanks for this tip Travs!

My old noddle mat was damaged already by my shoe heel. Your tip on using a velcro'ed cutout mat for heel damage protection is a good one! It won't look nice though but I would prefer that over permanently damaging the hippo mat.

I just noticed though. It's hard to find a Hippo Techmat for the Mazda. I'm a bit concern the vendor is selling something fake. I got in touch with Hippo Industries PH over fb, they told me they don't have a mat for the Mazda3
    They're basically Thai copies of WeatherTech & Husky, the floorliner pioneers. Seen some indie vendors carrying them for even rarer, older cars than the 3. They probably imported them in themselves. My bud got his Jimny Hippo from Shopee or Lazada. Pretty good.
    On adding your old noodle mat, use the stickiest velcro you can find. Good thing w/ the 3M, its underbelly is smooth & ideal for the velcro's adhesive to stick on to. Others are studded.
    This below held very well for me.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Saw some recent good reviews as well for the Hippo Techmat Basic. I'm now considering getting one.

All the while I thought Hippo Industries PH is the only sole distributor and designer of these mats.

I still have those cutout spare noodle mats from the existing mats I'm using right now. Will buy those velcros you showed. As usual, great hobo tips Travs, thanks again 2014 Mazda 3

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Saw some recent good reviews as well for the Hippo Techmat Basic. I'm now considering getting one.

All the while I thought Hippo Industries PH is the only sole distributor and designer of these mats.

I still have those cutout spare noodle mats from the existing mats I'm using right now. Will buy those velcros you showed. As usual, great hobo tips Travs, thanks again 2014 Mazda 3
    Please post the link! I hope there's one for the '6'.
    2014 Mazda 3

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015

Anytime, good sir.2014 Mazda 3